Rapid7 stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. Rapid7 Upgraded by BidaskClub on 6/30/2020. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Hold. The analysts previously had rating of Sell.
Shares of Rapid7 traded up $0.15 on Monday, reaching $49.81. 0 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 715318. Shares of Rapid7 ended Monday on at $49.81. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $47.83 and its 200 day moving average is $50.29.Rapid7 has a 12 month low of $48.29 and a 12 month high of $66.01. While on yearly highs and lows, Rapid7’s today has traded high as $50.17 and has touched $48.29 on the downward trend. See More Analyst Rating at: RATING
Rapid7 Earnings and What to expect:
Rapid7 last announced its quarterly earnings results on May 7th, 2020. The technology company reported ($0.09) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, meeting the consensus estimate of ($0.09). The business had revenue of $94.34 million for the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $93.82 million. Its revenue for the quarter was up 28.9% on a year-over-year basis. Rapid7 has generated ($0.74) earnings per share over the last year. Rapid7 has not formally confirmed its next earnings publication date, but the company’s estimated earnings date is Thursday, August 6th, 2020 based off prior year’s report dates.
Earnings for Rapid7 are expected to decrease in the coming year, from ($1.29) to ($1.39) per share. The P/E ratio of Rapid7 is -37.62, which means that its earnings are negative and its P/E ratio cannot be compared to companies with positive earnings. The P/E ratio of Rapid7 is -37.62, which means that its earnings are negative and its P/E ratio cannot be compared to companies with positive earnings. Rapid7 has a P/B Ratio of 29.56. P/B Ratios above 3 indicate that a company could be overvalued with respect to its assets and liabilities.
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- Insider Ownership Percentage: 4.60%
- On 6/4/2020 Director Thomas E Schodorf Sell 125 at average share price of $50.63 which equates to $6,328.75 in money value.
- On 5/19/2020 Insider Lee David Weiner Sell 11,205 at average price of $46.32 with total value of : Not Data Available
- On 5/4/2020 Director Thomas E Schodorf Sell 125 at average price of $43.83 with total value of : $5,478.75
Analyst at BidaskClub are also talking about :
- 6/30/2020 – Winmark was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 6/30/2020 – Vaxart was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 6/30/2020 – VSE was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 6/30/2020 – Verisign was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
Rapid7 (NASDAQ:RPD) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is $49.26 And 5 day price change is -$0.18 (-0.36%) with average volume for 5 day average is 634,340. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is $49.42 and 20 day price change is $0.38 (0.77%) and average 20 day moving volume is 724,730. 50 day moving average is $47.83 and 50 day price change is $4.89 ( 10.89%) and with average volume for 50 days is : 808,736. 200 day moving average is $50.29 and 200 day price change is -$0.39 (-0.78%) and with average volume for 200 days is : 645,951.
See More Analyst Rating at: RATING