Renewable Energy Group stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. Renewable Energy Group Upgraded by ValuEngine on 6/30/2020. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Sell. The analysts previously had rating of Strong Sell.
Shares of Renewable Energy Group traded no change $0.00 on Monday, reaching $24.25. 90 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 765710. Shares of Renewable Energy Group ended Monday on at $24.25. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $26.20 and its 200 day moving average is $22.39.Renewable Energy Group has a 12 month low of #N/A and a 12 month high of $32.89. While on yearly highs and lows, Renewable Energy Group’s today has traded high as #N/A and has touched #N/A on the downward trend. See More Analyst Rating at: RATING
Renewable Energy Group Earnings and What to expect:
Renewable Energy Group last announced its quarterly earnings data on April 30th, 2020. The oil and gas company reported $1.72 earnings per share for the quarter, topping the consensus estimate of $0.99 by $0.73. The business had revenue of $474.56 million for the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $476.70 million. Renewable Energy Group has generated $3.75 earnings per share over the last year and currently has a price-to-earnings ratio of 2.2. Renewable Energy Group has not formally confirmed its next earnings publication date, but the company’s estimated earnings date is Tuesday, August 4th, 2020 based off prior year’s report dates.
Earnings for Renewable Energy Group are expected to grow by 71.70% in the coming year, from $3.11 to $5.34 per share. The P/E ratio of Renewable Energy Group is 2.17, which means that it is trading at a less expensive P/E ratio than the market average P/E ratio of about 14.96. The P/E ratio of Renewable Energy Group is 2.17, which means that it is trading at a less expensive P/E ratio than the Oils/Energy sector average P/E ratio of about 8.47. Renewable Energy Group has a P/B Ratio of 0.83. P/B Ratios below 1 indicate that a company could be undervalued with respect to its assets and liabilities.
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- Insider Ownership Percentage: 3.00%
- On 6/9/2020 VP Gary Haer Sell 6,968 at average share price of $31.28 which equates to $217,959.04 in money value.
- On 5/28/2020 Director Jeffrey Stroburg Sell 25,000 at average price of $29.14 with total value of : Not Data Available
- On 5/11/2020 Director Michael M Scharf Sell 10,000 at average price of $25.17 with total value of : $251,700.00
Analyst at ValuEngine are also talking about :
- 6/30/2020 – Pacific Premier Bancorp was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 6/29/2020 – Murphy USA was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “sell” rating to a “strong sell” rating.
- 6/29/2020 – Motorcar Parts of America was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 6/29/2020 – Martin Midstream Partners was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
Renewable Energy Group (NASDAQ:REGI) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is $24.18 And 5 day price change is -$3.80 (-13.55%) with average volume for 5 day average is 1,498,620. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is $28.02 and 20 day price change is -$3.77 (-13.45%) and average 20 day moving volume is 872,705. 50 day moving average is $26.20 and 50 day price change is $1.79 ( 7.97%) and with average volume for 50 days is : 692,984. 200 day moving average is $22.39 and 200 day price change is $8.91 (58.13%) and with average volume for 200 days is : 785,273.
See More Analyst Rating at: RATING