Retrophin stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. Retrophin Downgraded by Zacks Investment Research on 6/30/2020. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Hold. The analysts previously had rating of Buy.
Shares of Retrophin traded up $0.06 on Tuesday, reaching $19.79. 93516 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 572124. Shares of Retrophin at mid-way on Tuesday were at $19.79. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $16.11 and its 200 day moving average is $14.43.Retrophin has a 12 month low of $19.42 and a 12 month high of $21.95. While on yearly highs and lows, Retrophin’s today has traded high as $19.90 and has touched $19.42 on the downward trend. See More Analyst Rating at: RATING
Retrophin Earnings and What to expect:
Retrophin last announced its earnings results on May 11th, 2020. The biopharmaceutical company reported $0.02 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, topping the consensus estimate of ($0.68) by $0.70. The firm had revenue of $47.77 million for the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $43.14 million. Retrophin has generated ($3.46) earnings per share over the last year. Retrophin has not formally confirmed its next earnings publication date, but the company’s estimated earnings date is Tuesday, August 4th, 2020 based off prior year’s report dates.
Earnings for Retrophin are expected to decrease in the coming year, from ($1.56) to ($2.45) per share. The P/E ratio of Retrophin is -8.01, which means that its earnings are negative and its P/E ratio cannot be compared to companies with positive earnings. The P/E ratio of Retrophin is -8.01, which means that its earnings are negative and its P/E ratio cannot be compared to companies with positive earnings. Retrophin has a P/B Ratio of 3.81. P/B Ratios above 3 indicate that a company could be overvalued with respect to its assets and liabilities.
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- Insider Ownership Percentage: 4.63%
- On 6/25/2020 Director Steve Aselage Sell 10,000 at average share price of $20.00 which equates to $200,000.00 in money value.
- On 5/14/2020 Director Steve Aselage Sell 3,062 at average price of $15.09 with total value of : Not Data Available
- On 5/12/2020 Insider Noah L Rosenberg Sell 527 at average price of $16.98 with total value of : $8,948.46
Analyst at Zacks Investment Research are also talking about :
- 6/27/2020 – Retrophin was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 6/16/2020 – Retrophin is now covered by analysts at BTIG Research. They set a “buy” rating and a $25.00 price target on the stock.
- 5/19/2020 – Retrophin had its “buy” rating re-affirmed by analysts at Canaccord Genuity. They now have a $26.00 price target on the stock.
- 5/12/2020 – Retrophin had its price target raised by analysts at BMO Capital Markets from $33.00 to $34.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
Retrophin (NASDAQ:RTRX) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is $19.18 And 5 day price change is $3.33 (20.59%) with average volume for 5 day average is 790,596. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is $16.58 and 20 day price change is $2.68 (15.93%) and average 20 day moving volume is 664,809. 50 day moving average is $16.11 and 50 day price change is $4.75 ( 32.20%) and with average volume for 50 days is : 496,972. 200 day moving average is $14.43 and 200 day price change is $7.32 (60.10%) and with average volume for 200 days is : 454,447.
See More Analyst Rating at: RATING