Rogers stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. Rogers Upgraded by Zacks Investment Research on 6/30/2020. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Hold. The analysts previously had rating of Sell.
Shares of Rogers traded up $5.34 on Tuesday, reaching $126.18. 34755 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 138134. Shares of Rogers at mid-way on Tuesday were at $126.18. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $110.15 and its 200 day moving average is $119.95.Rogers has a 12 month low of $119.92 and a 12 month high of $183.34. While on yearly highs and lows, Rogers’s today has traded high as $126.27 and has touched $119.92 on the downward trend. See More Analyst Rating at: RATING
Rogers Earnings and What to expect:
Rogers last announced its quarterly earnings results on April 30th, 2020. The electronics maker reported $0.92 EPS for the quarter, beating analysts’ consensus estimates of $0.83 by $0.09. The company had revenue of $198.81 million for the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $189.50 million. Rogers has generated $6.14 earnings per share over the last year and currently has a price-to-earnings ratio of 73.0. Rogers has not formally confirmed its next earnings publication date, but the company’s estimated earnings date is Wednesday, July 29th, 2020 based off prior year’s report dates.
Earnings for Rogers are expected to grow by 39.68% in the coming year, from $4.41 to $6.16 per share. The P/E ratio of Rogers is 72.32, which means that it is trading at a more expensive P/E ratio than the market average P/E ratio of about 16.26. The P/E ratio of Rogers is 72.32, which means that it is trading at a more expensive P/E ratio than the Computer and Technology sector average P/E ratio of about 41.80. Rogers has a P/B Ratio of 2.46. P/B Ratios below 3 indicates that a company is reasonably valued with respect to its assets and liabilities.
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- Insider Ownership Percentage: 1.09%
- On 6/11/2020 Director Keith Barnes Sell 425 at average share price of $111.00 which equates to $47,175.00 in money value.
- On 5/21/2020 VP Jeff Tsao Sell 305 at average price of $105.49 with total value of : Not Data Available
- On 2/24/2020 SVP Jay B Knoll Sell 3,500 at average price of $114.10 with total value of : $399,350.00
Analyst at Zacks Investment Research are also talking about :
- 6/4/2020 – Rogers was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 5/1/2020 – Rogers had its price target raised by analysts at B. Riley from $135.00 to $145.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 5/1/2020 – Rogers was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 4/24/2020 – Rogers was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
Rogers (NYSE:ROG) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is $120.54 And 5 day price change is $4.21 (3.50%) with average volume for 5 day average is 188,770. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is $116.92 and 20 day price change is $13.52 (12.20%) and average 20 day moving volume is 129,428. 50 day moving average is $110.15 and 50 day price change is $23.57 ( 23.39%) and with average volume for 50 days is : 137,343. 200 day moving average is $119.95 and 200 day price change is -$21.10 (-14.51%) and with average volume for 200 days is : 146,704.
See More Analyst Rating at: RATING