SB Financial Group stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. SB Financial Group Downgraded by Zacks Investment Research on 6/30/2020. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Hold. The analysts previously had rating of Strong-Buy.
Shares of SB Financial Group traded down -$0.04 on Tuesday, reaching $16.69. 7303 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 49839. Shares of SB Financial Group at mid-way on Tuesday were at $16.69. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $15.61 and its 200 day moving average is $16.71.SB Financial Group has a 12 month low of $16.15 and a 12 month high of $20.49. While on yearly highs and lows, SB Financial Group’s today has traded high as $16.69 and has touched $16.15 on the downward trend. See More Analyst Rating at: RATING
SB Financial Group Earnings and What to expect:
SB Financial Group last released its quarterly earnings data on April 23rd, 2020. The financial services provider reported $0.09 EPS for the quarter, missing the consensus estimate of $0.24 by $0.15. The firm earned $10.71 million during the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $12.89 million. SB Financial Group has generated $1.62 earnings per share over the last year and currently has a price-to-earnings ratio of 12.6. SB Financial Group has not formally confirmed its next earnings publication date, but the company’s estimated earnings date is Tuesday, July 28th, 2020 based off prior year’s report dates.
Earnings for SB Financial Group are expected to decrease by -5.06% in the coming year, from $1.58 to $1.50 per share. The P/E ratio of SB Financial Group is 12.48, which means that it is trading at a less expensive P/E ratio than the market average P/E ratio of about 16.26. The P/E ratio of SB Financial Group is 12.48, which means that it is trading at a less expensive P/E ratio than the Finance sector average P/E ratio of about 18.16. SB Financial Group has a P/B Ratio of 0.77. P/B Ratios below 1 indicate that a company could be undervalued with respect to its assets and liabilities.
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- Insider Ownership Percentage: 3.79%
- On 6/5/2020 CEO Mark A Klein Buy 250 at average share price of $15.70 which equates to $3,925.00 in money value.
- On 2/26/2020 CFO Anthony Van Cosentino Buy 650 at average price of $19.22 with total value of : Not Data Available
- On 2/26/2020 Director Rita A Kissner Buy 109 at average price of $19.22 with total value of : $2,094.98
Analyst at Zacks Investment Research are also talking about :
- 6/30/2020 – Carnival had its price target lowered by analysts at Zacks Investment Research.
- 6/30/2020 – SEA was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 6/30/2020 – SPECTRIS PLC/ADR was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 6/30/2020 – SmileDirectClub was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $8.50 price target on the stock.
SB Financial Group (NASDAQ:SBFG) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is $16.65 And 5 day price change is -$0.19 (-1.13%) with average volume for 5 day average is 186,237. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is $16.74 and 20 day price change is $1.25 (8.14%) and average 20 day moving volume is 64,229. 50 day moving average is $15.61 and 50 day price change is $3.18 ( 23.65%) and with average volume for 50 days is : 35,426. 200 day moving average is $16.71 and 200 day price change is $0.57 (3.56%) and with average volume for 200 days is : 14,246.
See More Analyst Rating at: RATING