SeaSpine stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. SeaSpine Downgraded by BidaskClub on 6/30/2020. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Sell. The analysts previously had rating of Hold.
Shares of SeaSpine traded up $0.45 on Monday, reaching $10.02. 0 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 154175. Shares of SeaSpine ended Monday on at $10.02. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $10.70 and its 200 day moving average is $11.89.SeaSpine has a 12 month low of $9.62 and a 12 month high of $16.78. While on yearly highs and lows, SeaSpine’s today has traded high as $10.24 and has touched $9.62 on the downward trend. See More Analyst Rating at: RATING
SeaSpine Earnings and What to expect:
SeaSpine last announced its earnings results on May 6th, 2020. The medical equipment provider reported ($0.43) earnings per share for the quarter, missing the consensus estimate of ($0.37) by $0.06. The firm earned $36.11 million during the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $35.89 million. SeaSpine has generated ($2.07) earnings per share over the last year. SeaSpine has not formally confirmed its next earnings publication date, but the company’s estimated earnings date is Thursday, August 6th, 2020 based off prior year’s report dates.
Earnings for SeaSpine are expected to grow in the coming year, from ($1.92) to ($1.02) per share. The P/E ratio of SeaSpine is -4.82, which means that its earnings are negative and its P/E ratio cannot be compared to companies with positive earnings. The P/E ratio of SeaSpine is -4.82, which means that its earnings are negative and its P/E ratio cannot be compared to companies with positive earnings. SeaSpine has a P/B Ratio of 1.75. P/B Ratios below 3 indicates that a company is reasonably valued with respect to its assets and liabilities.
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- Insider Ownership Percentage: 9.76%
- On 4/29/2020 Major Shareholder Richard E Caruso Sell 4,921 at average share price of $10.56 which equates to $51,965.76 in money value.
- On 12/13/2019 CEO Keith Valentine Buy 20,000 at average price of $11.03 with total value of : Not Data Available
- On 5/6/2019 Major Shareholder Richard E Caruso Sell 5,020 at average price of $15.17 with total value of : $76,153.40
Analyst at BidaskClub are also talking about :
- 6/30/2020 – Winmark was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 6/30/2020 – Vaxart was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 6/30/2020 – VSE was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 6/30/2020 – Verisign was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
SeaSpine (NASDAQ:SPNE) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is $10.28 And 5 day price change is -$1.54 (-13.32%) with average volume for 5 day average is 251,240. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is $11.21 and 20 day price change is -$0.74 (-6.88%) and average 20 day moving volume is 172,845. 50 day moving average is $10.70 and 50 day price change is $0.56 ( 5.92%) and with average volume for 50 days is : 153,620. 200 day moving average is $11.89 and 200 day price change is -$2.34 (-18.93%) and with average volume for 200 days is : 165,555.
See More Analyst Rating at: RATING