SmileDirectClub stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. SmileDirectClub Upgraded by Zacks Investment Research on 6/30/2020. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Buy. The analysts previously had rating of Hold.
Shares of SmileDirectClub traded down -$0.02 on Tuesday, reaching $7.69. 1525897 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 6477624. Shares of SmileDirectClub at mid-way on Tuesday were at $7.69. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $7.44 and its 200 day moving average is $9.30.SmileDirectClub has a 12 month low of $7.48 and a 12 month high of $21.10. While on yearly highs and lows, SmileDirectClub’s today has traded high as $7.78 and has touched $7.48 on the downward trend. See More Analyst Rating at: RATING
SmileDirectClub Earnings and What to expect:
SmileDirectClub last issued its quarterly earnings data on May 13th, 2020. The reported ($0.28) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, missing the consensus estimate of ($0.22) by $0.06. The business had revenue of $196.65 million for the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $205.64 million. SmileDirectClub has generated ($1.14) earnings per share over the last year. SmileDirectClub has not formally confirmed its next earnings publication date, but the company’s estimated earnings date is Wednesday, August 12th, 2020 based off prior year’s report dates.
Earnings for SmileDirectClub are expected to grow in the coming year, from ($0.65) to ($0.34) per share. The P/E ratio of SmileDirectClub is -6.70, which means that its earnings are negative and its P/E ratio cannot be compared to companies with positive earnings. The P/E ratio of SmileDirectClub is -6.70, which means that its earnings are negative and its P/E ratio cannot be compared to companies with positive earnings. SmileDirectClub has a P/B Ratio of 6.37. P/B Ratios above 3 indicate that a company could be overvalued with respect to its assets and liabilities.
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- Insider Ownership Percentage: 66.04%
- On 5/12/2020 Insider Kay Oswald Sell 10,000 at average share price of $10.04 which equates to $100,400.00 in money value.
- On 3/16/2020 Director Richard F Wallman Buy 8,000 at average price of $5.44 with total value of : Not Data Available
- On 11/26/2019 Director Richard F Wallman Buy 12,000 at average price of $9.60 with total value of : $115,200.00
Analyst at Zacks Investment Research are also talking about :
- 6/24/2020 – SmileDirectClub is now covered by analysts at Stephens. They set an “overweight” rating and a $11.00 price target on the stock.
- 6/22/2020 – SmileDirectClub had its “buy” rating re-affirmed by analysts at William Blair.
- 5/22/2020 – SmileDirectClub was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 5/21/2020 – SmileDirectClub was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $8.00 price target on the stock.
SmileDirectClub (NASDAQ:SDC) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is $7.49 And 5 day price change is -$0.02 (-0.26%) with average volume for 5 day average is 3,508,926. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is $7.94 and 20 day price change is -$0.70 (-8.40%) and average 20 day moving volume is 5,640,432. 50 day moving average is $7.44 and 50 day price change is $2.95 ( 62.86%) and with average volume for 50 days is : 9,350,541. 200 day moving average is $9.30 and 200 day price change is -$11.05 (-59.15%) and with average volume for 200 days is : 8,391,438.
See More Analyst Rating at: RATING