TerraForm Power stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. TerraForm Power Downgraded by BidaskClub on 6/30/2020. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Hold. The analysts previously had rating of Buy.
Shares of TerraForm Power traded up $0.03 on Monday, reaching $18.10. 0 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 823735. Shares of TerraForm Power ended Monday on at $18.10. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $18.03 and its 200 day moving average is $17.09.TerraForm Power has a 12 month low of $17.86 and a 12 month high of $21.58. While on yearly highs and lows, TerraForm Power’s today has traded high as $18.52 and has touched $17.86 on the downward trend. See More Analyst Rating at: RATING
TerraForm Power Earnings and What to expect:
TerraForm Power last announced its quarterly earnings results on May 11th, 2020. The solar energy provider reported ($0.24) earnings per share for the quarter, missing analysts’ consensus estimates of ($0.05) by $0.19. The company had revenue of $246.80 million for the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $264.92 million. Its quarterly revenue was up 9.5% on a year-over-year basis. TerraForm Power has generated ($0.57) earnings per share over the last year. TerraForm Power has not formally confirmed its next earnings publication date, but the company’s estimated earnings date is Thursday, August 13th, 2020 based off prior year’s report dates.
Earnings for TerraForm Power are expected to grow in the coming year, from ($0.38) to ($0.23) per share. The P/E ratio of TerraForm Power is -20.57, which means that its earnings are negative and its P/E ratio cannot be compared to companies with positive earnings. The P/E ratio of TerraForm Power is -20.57, which means that its earnings are negative and its P/E ratio cannot be compared to companies with positive earnings. TerraForm Power has a P/B Ratio of 1.57. P/B Ratios below 3 indicates that a company is reasonably valued with respect to its assets and liabilities.
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- Insider Ownership Percentage: 0.02%
- On 10/8/2019 Major Shareholder Brookfield Asset Management In Buy 2,981,514 at average share price of $16.77 which equates to $49,999,989.78 in money value.
- On 5/15/2019 Director Christian S Fong Buy 2,000 at average price of $13.43 with total value of : Not Data Available
- On 6/11/2018 Major Shareholder Brookfield Asset Management In Buy 60,975,609 at average price of $10.66 with total value of : $649,999,991.94
Analyst at BidaskClub are also talking about :
- 6/30/2020 – Winmark was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 6/30/2020 – Vaxart was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 6/30/2020 – VSE was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 6/30/2020 – Verisign was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
TerraForm Power (NASDAQ:TERP) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is $18.44 And 5 day price change is -$0.99 (-5.19%) with average volume for 5 day average is 1,178,200. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is $18.51 and 20 day price change is -$0.21 (-1.15%) and average 20 day moving volume is 878,995. 50 day moving average is $18.03 and 50 day price change is $0.59 ( 3.37%) and with average volume for 50 days is : 732,200. 200 day moving average is $17.09 and 200 day price change is $1.11 (6.53%) and with average volume for 200 days is : 1,102,079.
See More Analyst Rating at: RATING