Uniqure stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. Uniqure Upgraded by Zacks Investment Research on 6/30/2020. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Buy. The analysts previously had rating of Hold.
Shares of Uniqure traded down -$0.52 on Tuesday, reaching $45.21. 222240 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 707676. Shares of Uniqure at mid-way on Tuesday were at $45.21. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $61.03 and its 200 day moving average is $56.42.Uniqure has a 12 month low of $44.65 and a 12 month high of $77.46. While on yearly highs and lows, Uniqure’s today has traded high as $46.10 and has touched $44.65 on the downward trend. See More Analyst Rating at: RATING
Uniqure Earnings and What to expect:
Uniqure last posted its earnings data on April 29th, 2020. The biotechnology company reported ($0.63) earnings per share for the quarter, topping analysts’ consensus estimates of ($0.84) by $0.21. The firm earned $0.10 million during the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $1.76 million. Uniqure has generated ($3.11) earnings per share over the last year. Uniqure has not formally confirmed its next earnings publication date, but the company’s estimated earnings date is Monday, August 3rd, 2020 based off prior year’s report dates.
Earnings for Uniqure are expected to decrease in the coming year, from ($0.07) to ($0.99) per share. The P/E ratio of Uniqure is -15.03, which means that its earnings are negative and its P/E ratio cannot be compared to companies with positive earnings. The P/E ratio of Uniqure is -15.03, which means that its earnings are negative and its P/E ratio cannot be compared to companies with positive earnings. Uniqure has a P/B Ratio of 6.10. P/B Ratios above 3 indicate that a company could be overvalued with respect to its assets and liabilities.
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- Insider Ownership Percentage: 2.66%
- On 6/23/2020 Insider Robert Gut Sell 26,875 at average share price of $70.00 which equates to $1,881,250.00 in money value.
- On 6/17/2020 CEO Matthew C Kapusta Sell 7,501 at average price of $66.04 with total value of : Not Data Available
- On 4/24/2020 CAO Christian Klemt Sell 2,250 at average price of $60.00 with total value of : $135,000.00
Analyst at Zacks Investment Research are also talking about :
- 6/25/2020 – Uniqure had its price target lowered by analysts at Chardan Capital from $105.00 to $80.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 6/25/2020 – Uniqure had its price target lowered by analysts at HC Wainwright from $73.00 to $64.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 6/25/2020 – Uniqure had its price target lowered by analysts at Stifel Nicolaus from $86.00 to $78.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 6/25/2020 – Uniqure had its “neutral” rating re-affirmed by analysts at Mizuho. They now have a $61.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $90.00.
Uniqure (NASDAQ:QURE) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is $49.93 And 5 day price change is -$22.44 (-33.13%) with average volume for 5 day average is 2,280,358. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is $60.45 and 20 day price change is -$20.57 (-31.23%) and average 20 day moving volume is 861,090. 50 day moving average is $61.03 and 50 day price change is -$11.89 ( -20.79%) and with average volume for 50 days is : 585,956. 200 day moving average is $56.42 and 200 day price change is -$2.18 (-4.59%) and with average volume for 200 days is : 511,290.
See More Analyst Rating at: RATING