Verisign stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. Verisign Upgraded by BidaskClub on 6/30/2020. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Hold. The analysts previously had rating of Sell.
Shares of Verisign traded up $0.46 on Monday, reaching $204.10. 0 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 670409. Shares of Verisign ended Monday on at $204.10. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $210.66 and its 200 day moving average is $196.80.Verisign has a 12 month low of $200.39 and a 12 month high of $221.78. While on yearly highs and lows, Verisign’s today has traded high as $205.61 and has touched $200.39 on the downward trend. See More Analyst Rating at: RATING
Verisign Earnings and What to expect:
Verisign last posted its earnings data on April 23rd, 2020. The information services provider reported $1.51 EPS for the quarter, beating the consensus estimate of $1.28 by $0.23. The company had revenue of $313 million for the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $309.25 million. Its revenue was up 2.3% compared to the same quarter last year. Verisign has generated $5.15 earnings per share over the last year and currently has a price-to-earnings ratio of 30.6. Verisign has not formally confirmed its next earnings publication date, but the company’s estimated earnings date is Thursday, July 23rd, 2020 based off prior year’s report dates.
Earnings for Verisign are expected to grow by 8.49% in the coming year, from $5.18 to $5.62 per share. The P/E ratio of Verisign is 30.65, which means that it is trading at a more expensive P/E ratio than the market average P/E ratio of about 14.96. The P/E ratio of Verisign is 30.65, which means that it is trading at a less expensive P/E ratio than the Computer and Technology sector average P/E ratio of about 46.18.
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- Insider Ownership Percentage: 1.35%
- On 5/4/2020 COO Todd B Strubbe Sell 6,300 at average share price of $208.05 which equates to $1,310,715.00 in money value.
- On 4/27/2020 Director Kathleen A Cote Sell 2,000 at average price of $214.72 with total value of : Not Data Available
- On 4/27/2020 EVP Thomas C Indelicarto Sell 15,000 at average price of $214.09 with total value of : $3,211,350.00
Analyst at BidaskClub are also talking about :
- 6/30/2020 – Winmark was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 6/30/2020 – Vaxart was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 6/30/2020 – VSE was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 6/30/2020 – Verisk Analytics was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “strong-buy” rating.
Verisign (NASDAQ:VRSN) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is $204.55 And 5 day price change is -$1.65 (-0.80%) with average volume for 5 day average is 647,240. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is $208.27 and 20 day price change is -$14.93 (-6.82%) and average 20 day moving volume is 667,250. 50 day moving average is $210.66 and 50 day price change is -$5.83 ( -2.78%) and with average volume for 50 days is : 664,766. 200 day moving average is $196.80 and 200 day price change is $12.92 (6.76%) and with average volume for 200 days is : 682,251.
See More Analyst Rating at: RATING