Verisk Analytics stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. Verisk Analytics Upgraded by BidaskClub on 6/30/2020. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Strong-Buy. The analysts previously had rating of Buy.
Shares of Verisk Analytics traded up $1.45 on Monday, reaching $164.34. 0 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 1023224. Shares of Verisk Analytics ended Monday on at $164.34. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $160.47 and its 200 day moving average is $154.39.Verisk Analytics has a 12 month low of $161.10 and a 12 month high of $173.77. While on yearly highs and lows, Verisk Analytics’s today has traded high as $164.53 and has touched $161.10 on the downward trend. See More Analyst Rating at: RATING
Verisk Analytics Earnings and What to expect:
Verisk Analytics last released its quarterly earnings results on May 5th, 2020. The business services provider reported $1.17 EPS for the quarter, topping analysts’ consensus estimates of $1.13 by $0.04. The business had revenue of $689.80 million for the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $677.79 million. Its revenue was up 10.4% on a year-over-year basis. Verisk Analytics has generated $4.38 earnings per share over the last year and currently has a price-to-earnings ratio of 55.9. Verisk Analytics has not formally confirmed its next earnings publication date, but the company’s estimated earnings date is Tuesday, August 4th, 2020 based off prior year’s report dates.
Earnings for Verisk Analytics are expected to grow by 10.97% in the coming year, from $4.74 to $5.26 per share. The P/E ratio of Verisk Analytics is 55.90, which means that it is trading at a more expensive P/E ratio than the market average P/E ratio of about 14.96. The P/E ratio of Verisk Analytics is 55.90, which means that it is trading at a more expensive P/E ratio than the Business Services sector average P/E ratio of about 16.83. Verisk Analytics has a PEG Ratio of 3.38. PEG Ratios above 1 indicate that a company could be overvalued. Verisk Analytics has a P/B Ratio of 11.91. P/B Ratios above 3 indicate that a company could be overvalued with respect to its assets and liabilities.
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- Insider Ownership Percentage: 2.55%
- On 5/29/2020 CAO David J Grover Sell 4,500 at average share price of $170.90 which equates to $769,050.00 in money value.
- On 5/27/2020 Director Samuel G Liss Sell 16,851 at average price of $163.34 with total value of : Not Data Available
- On 2/21/2020 Director Andrew G Mills Sell 1,764 at average price of $168.98 with total value of : $298,080.72
Analyst at BidaskClub are also talking about :
- 6/30/2020 – Winmark was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 6/30/2020 – Vaxart was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 6/30/2020 – VSE was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 6/30/2020 – Verisign was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
Verisk Analytics (NASDAQ:VRSK) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is $164.79 And 5 day price change is -$2.93 (-1.75%) with average volume for 5 day average is 863,840. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is $166.45 and 20 day price change is -$5.04 (-2.98%) and average 20 day moving volume is 968,305. 50 day moving average is $160.47 and 50 day price change is $10.55 ( 6.86%) and with average volume for 50 days is : 954,320. 200 day moving average is $154.39 and 200 day price change is $6.91 (4.39%) and with average volume for 200 days is : 930,882.
See More Analyst Rating at: RATING