VSE stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. VSE Upgraded by BidaskClub on 6/30/2020. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Buy. The analysts previously had rating of Hold.
Shares of VSE traded up $1.53 on Monday, reaching $30.98. 0 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 44703. Shares of VSE ended Monday on at $30.98. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $24.13 and its 200 day moving average is $29.83.VSE has a 12 month low of $29.29 and a 12 month high of $41.14. While on yearly highs and lows, VSE’s today has traded high as $30.99 and has touched $29.29 on the downward trend. See More Analyst Rating at: RATING
VSE Earnings and What to expect:
VSE last announced its earnings results on April 30th, 2020. The construction company reported $0.88 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter. The company had revenue of $177.42 million for the quarter. VSE has generated $3.35 earnings per share over the last year and currently has a price-to-earnings ratio of 10.2. VSE has not formally confirmed its next earnings publication date, but the company’s estimated earnings date is Tuesday, August 4th, 2020 based off prior year’s report dates.
Earnings for VSE are expected to grow by 104.92% in the coming year, from $1.22 to $2.50 per share. The P/E ratio of VSE is 10.19, which means that it is trading at a less expensive P/E ratio than the market average P/E ratio of about 14.96. The P/E ratio of VSE is 10.19, which means that it is trading at a less expensive P/E ratio than the Construction sector average P/E ratio of about 19.10. VSE has a P/B Ratio of 0.94. P/B Ratios below 1 indicate that a company could be undervalued with respect to its assets and liabilities.
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- Insider Ownership Percentage: 21.00%
- On 5/27/2020 Director Mark E Ferguson III Buy 250 at average share price of $25.38 which equates to $6,345.00 in money value.
- On 3/27/2020 Director Mark E Ferguson III Buy 1,239 at average price of $19.78 with total value of : Not Data Available
- On 3/18/2020 CEO John A Cuomo Buy 3,500 at average price of $13.83 with total value of : $48,405.00
Analyst at BidaskClub are also talking about :
- 6/30/2020 – Winmark was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 6/30/2020 – Vaxart was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 6/30/2020 – Verisign was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 6/30/2020 – Verisk Analytics was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “strong-buy” rating.
VSE (NASDAQ:VSEC) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is $28.57 And 5 day price change is $3.59 (13.11%) with average volume for 5 day average is 56,400. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is $28.67 and 20 day price change is $3.95 (14.61%) and average 20 day moving volume is 44,365. 50 day moving average is $24.13 and 50 day price change is $12.87 ( 71.07%) and with average volume for 50 days is : 42,796. 200 day moving average is $29.83 and 200 day price change is -$7.15 (-18.75%) and with average volume for 200 days is : 29,116.
See More Analyst Rating at: RATING