Winmark stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. Winmark Upgraded by BidaskClub on 6/30/2020. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Buy. The analysts previously had rating of Hold.
Shares of Winmark traded up $1.29 on Monday, reaching $168.42. 0 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 39525. Shares of Winmark ended Monday on at $168.42. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $148.82 and its 200 day moving average is $171.48.Winmark has a 12 month low of $166.27 and a 12 month high of $215.00. While on yearly highs and lows, Winmark’s today has traded high as $170.14 and has touched $166.27 on the downward trend. See More Analyst Rating at: RATING
Winmark Earnings and What to expect:
Winmark last announced its quarterly earnings results on April 14th, 2020. The specialty retailer reported $1.87 EPS for the quarter. The company had revenue of $18.60 million for the quarter. Winmark has generated $0.00 earnings per share over the last year and currently has a price-to-earnings ratio of 21.1. Winmark has not formally confirmed its next earnings publication date, but the company’s estimated earnings date is Wednesday, July 15th, 2020 based off prior year’s report dates.
The P/E ratio of Winmark is 21.11, which means that it is trading at a more expensive P/E ratio than the market average P/E ratio of about 14.96. The P/E ratio of Winmark is 21.11, which means that it is trading at a less expensive P/E ratio than the Retail/Wholesale sector average P/E ratio of about 33.91. Winmark has a P/B Ratio of 51.82. P/B Ratios above 3 indicate that a company could be overvalued with respect to its assets and liabilities.
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- Insider Ownership Percentage: 16.60%
- On 3/30/2020 Major Shareholder Ronald G Olson Sell 3,300 at average share price of $131.08 which equates to $432,564.00 in money value.
- On 3/26/2020 Major Shareholder Ronald G Olson Sell 12,500 at average price of $135.41 with total value of : Not Data Available
- On 3/24/2020 Major Shareholder Ronald G Olson Sell 4,500 at average price of $127.87 with total value of : $575,415.00
Analyst at BidaskClub are also talking about :
- 6/30/2020 – Vaxart was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 6/30/2020 – VSE was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 6/30/2020 – Verisign was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 6/30/2020 – Verisk Analytics was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “strong-buy” rating.
Winmark (NASDAQ:WINA) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is $167.82 And 5 day price change is $2.55 (1.54%) with average volume for 5 day average is 46,720. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is $160.74 and 20 day price change is $28.24 (20.15%) and average 20 day moving volume is 33,860. 50 day moving average is $148.82 and 50 day price change is $12.53 ( 8.04%) and with average volume for 50 days is : 32,938. 200 day moving average is $171.48 and 200 day price change is -$2.28 (-1.34%) and with average volume for 200 days is : 18,563.
See More Analyst Rating at: RATING