Aeglea Bio Therapeutics stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. Aeglea Bio Therapeutics Downgraded by Zacks Investment Research on 6/30/2020. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Hold. The analysts previously had rating of Buy.
Shares of Aeglea Bio Therapeutics traded up $0.09 on Tuesday, reaching $9.25. 0 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 390143. Shares of Aeglea Bio Therapeutics closed on Tuesday were at $9.25. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $8.26 and its 200 day moving average is $7.47.Aeglea Bio Therapeutics has a 12 month low of $9.06 and a 12 month high of $11.38. While on yearly highs and lows, Aeglea Bio Therapeutics’s today has traded high as $9.43 and has touched $9.06 on the downward trend. See More Analyst Rating at: RATING
Aeglea Bio Therapeutics Earnings and What to expect:
Aeglea Bio Therapeutics last announced its quarterly earnings data on May 7th, 2020. The biotechnology company reported ($0.57) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, topping the consensus estimate of ($0.65) by $0.08. Aeglea Bio Therapeutics has generated ($2.45) earnings per share over the last year. Aeglea Bio Therapeutics has not formally confirmed its next earnings publication date, but the company’s estimated earnings date is Tuesday, August 4th, 2020 based off prior year’s report dates.
Earnings for Aeglea Bio Therapeutics are expected to decrease in the coming year, from ($1.71) to ($1.72) per share. The P/E ratio of Aeglea Bio Therapeutics is -3.81, which means that its earnings are negative and its P/E ratio cannot be compared to companies with positive earnings. The P/E ratio of Aeglea Bio Therapeutics is -3.81, which means that its earnings are negative and its P/E ratio cannot be compared to companies with positive earnings. Aeglea Bio Therapeutics has a P/B Ratio of 4.47. P/B Ratios above 3 indicate that a company could be overvalued with respect to its assets and liabilities.
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- Insider Ownership Percentage: 13.70%
- On 4/30/2020 CEO Anthony G. Quinn Buy 165,000 at average share price of $4.75 which equates to $783,750.00 in money value.
- On 6/14/2019 CEO Anthony G Quinn Buy 31,905 at average price of $6.16 with total value of : Not Data Available
- On 6/12/2019 CEO Anthony G Quinn Buy 12,217 at average price of $6.11 with total value of : $74,645.87
Analyst at Zacks Investment Research are also talking about :
- 6/17/2020 – Aeglea Bio Therapeutics was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 5/26/2020 – Aeglea Bio Therapeutics is now covered by analysts at Needham & Company LLC. They set a “buy” rating and a $11.00 price target on the stock.
- 5/8/2020 – Aeglea Bio Therapeutics had its price target lowered by analysts at HC Wainwright from $18.00 to $17.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 5/7/2020 – Aeglea Bio Therapeutics had its price target lowered by analysts at Needham & Company LLC from $14.00 to $11.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
Aeglea Bio Therapeutics (NASDAQ:AGLE) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is $9.36 And 5 day price change is -$0.53 (-5.42%) with average volume for 5 day average is 793,840. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is $9.20 and 20 day price change is $0.21 (2.32%) and average 20 day moving volume is 478,945. 50 day moving average is $8.26 and 50 day price change is $3.96 ( 74.86%) and with average volume for 50 days is : 365,368. 200 day moving average is $7.47 and 200 day price change is $0.75 (8.82%) and with average volume for 200 days is : 137,072.
See More Analyst Rating at: RATING