AtriCure stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. AtriCure Upgraded by Zacks Investment Research on 6/30/2020. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Buy. The analysts previously had rating of Hold.
Shares of AtriCure traded up $0.46 on Tuesday, reaching $44.95. 0 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 375011. Shares of AtriCure closed on Tuesday were at $44.95. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $45.45 and its 200 day moving average is $35.36.AtriCure has a 12 month low of $44.04 and a 12 month high of $51.76. While on yearly highs and lows, AtriCure’s today has traded high as $45.49 and has touched $44.04 on the downward trend. See More Analyst Rating at: RATING
AtriCure Earnings and What to expect:
AtriCure last released its earnings data on April 29th, 2020. The medical device company reported ($0.42) EPS for the quarter, missing the consensus estimate of ($0.41) by $0.01. The firm had revenue of $53.20 million for the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $54.13 million. Its quarterly revenue was down 1.4% on a year-over-year basis. AtriCure has generated ($1.07) earnings per share over the last year. AtriCure has not formally confirmed its next earnings publication date, but the company’s estimated earnings date is Tuesday, August 4th, 2020 based off prior year’s report dates.
Earnings for AtriCure are expected to grow in the coming year, from ($1.66) to ($0.93) per share. The P/E ratio of AtriCure is -37.46, which means that its earnings are negative and its P/E ratio cannot be compared to companies with positive earnings. The P/E ratio of AtriCure is -37.46, which means that its earnings are negative and its P/E ratio cannot be compared to companies with positive earnings. AtriCure has a P/B Ratio of 7.19. P/B Ratios above 3 indicate that a company could be overvalued with respect to its assets and liabilities.
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- Insider Ownership Percentage: 5.80%
- On 5/11/2020 CEO Michael H Carrel Sell 25,000 at average share price of $46.00 which equates to $1,150,000.00 in money value.
- On 5/8/2020 CEO Michael H Carrel Sell 25,000 at average price of $45.00 with total value of : Not Data Available
- On 4/17/2020 SVP Justin J. Noznesky Sell 10,000 at average price of $40.00 with total value of : $400,000.00
Analyst at Zacks Investment Research are also talking about :
- 6/8/2020 – AtriCure was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 6/2/2020 – AtriCure was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “strong-buy” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 5/15/2020 – AtriCure was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “strong-buy” rating.
- 5/11/2020 – AtriCure had its price target raised by analysts at BTIG Research from $45.00 to $56.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
AtriCure (NASDAQ:ATRC) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is $44.64 And 5 day price change is -$0.94 (-2.05%) with average volume for 5 day average is 477,320. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is $46.25 and 20 day price change is $0.01 (0.02%) and average 20 day moving volume is 369,970. 50 day moving average is $45.45 and 50 day price change is $4.52 ( 11.18%) and with average volume for 50 days is : 555,740. 200 day moving average is $35.36 and 200 day price change is $19.44 (76.21%) and with average volume for 200 days is : 363,852.
See More Analyst Rating at: RATING