Avadel Pharmaceuticals stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. Avadel Pharmaceuticals Downgraded by Zacks Investment Research on 6/30/2020. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Hold. The analysts previously had rating of Buy.
Shares of Avadel Pharmaceuticals traded up $0.14 on Tuesday, reaching $8.08. 0 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 631636. Shares of Avadel Pharmaceuticals closed on Tuesday were at $8.08. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $8.79 and its 200 day moving average is $7.05.Avadel Pharmaceuticals has a 12 month low of $8.00 and a 12 month high of $13.49. While on yearly highs and lows, Avadel Pharmaceuticals’s today has traded high as $8.62 and has touched $8.00 on the downward trend. See More Analyst Rating at: RATING
Avadel Pharmaceuticals Earnings and What to expect:
Avadel Pharmaceuticals last announced its quarterly earnings data on May 11th, 2020. The reported ($0.02) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, topping the consensus estimate of ($0.27) by $0.25. The firm earned $12.24 million during the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $10.25 million. Avadel Pharmaceuticals has generated ($0.89) earnings per share over the last year. Avadel Pharmaceuticals has not formally confirmed its next earnings publication date, but the company’s estimated earnings date is Friday, August 14th, 2020 based off prior year’s report dates.
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- Insider Ownership Percentage: 15.23%
- On 12/12/2019 Insider Sandra L Hatten Sell 3,072 at average share price of $7.23 which equates to $22,210.56 in money value.
- On 12/4/2019 Director Eric J Ende Buy 10,000 at average price of $5.76 with total value of : Not Data Available
- On 11/18/2019 Director Geoffrey Michael Glass Buy 20,000 at average price of $5.30 with total value of : $106,000.00
Analyst at Zacks Investment Research are also talking about :
- 6/30/2020 – Avadel Pharmaceuticals is now covered by analysts at HC Wainwright. They set a “buy” rating and a $15.00 price target on the stock.
- 6/1/2020 – Avadel Pharmaceuticals was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 5/12/2020 – Avadel Pharmaceuticals was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 5/4/2020 – Avadel Pharmaceuticals had its price target raised by analysts at Piper Sandler from $14.00 to $18.00. They now have an “overweight” rating on the stock.
Avadel Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:AVDL) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is $8.16 And 5 day price change is -$0.79 (-8.91%) with average volume for 5 day average is 764,800. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is $8.48 and 20 day price change is unch (unch) and average 20 day moving volume is 653,205. 50 day moving average is $8.79 and 50 day price change is -$1.34 ( -14.23%) and with average volume for 50 days is : 979,270. 200 day moving average is $7.05 and 200 day price change is $5.92 (274.07%) and with average volume for 200 days is : 772,368.
See More Analyst Rating at: RATING