Benefitfocus stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. Benefitfocus Downgraded by Zacks Investment Research on 6/30/2020. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Hold. The analysts previously had rating of Strong-Buy.
Shares of Benefitfocus traded up $0.08 on Tuesday, reaching $10.76. 0 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 696911. Shares of Benefitfocus closed on Tuesday were at $10.76. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $11.31 and its 200 day moving average is $16.75.Benefitfocus has a 12 month low of $10.42 and a 12 month high of $28.25. While on yearly highs and lows, Benefitfocus’s today has traded high as $10.81 and has touched $10.42 on the downward trend. See More Analyst Rating at: RATING
Benefitfocus Earnings and What to expect:
Benefitfocus last released its earnings results on May 6th, 2020. The software maker reported ($0.21) earnings per share for the quarter, beating the consensus estimate of ($0.26) by $0.05. The firm earned $66.15 million during the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $65.96 million. Its quarterly revenue was down 3.1% compared to the same quarter last year. Benefitfocus has generated ($1.29) earnings per share over the last year. Benefitfocus has not formally confirmed its next earnings publication date, but the company’s estimated earnings date is Tuesday, August 4th, 2020 based off prior year’s report dates.
Earnings for Benefitfocus are expected to grow in the coming year, from ($1.04) to ($0.84) per share. The P/E ratio of Benefitfocus is -8.22, which means that its earnings are negative and its P/E ratio cannot be compared to companies with positive earnings. The P/E ratio of Benefitfocus is -8.22, which means that its earnings are negative and its P/E ratio cannot be compared to companies with positive earnings.
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- Insider Ownership Percentage: 10.37%
- On 4/1/2020 VP Annmarie Fini Sell 3,245 at average share price of $8.15 which equates to $26,446.75 in money value.
- On 4/1/2020 CTO James P Restivo Sell 6,894 at average price of $8.15 with total value of : Not Data Available
- On 7/1/2019 CFO Lou Anne Gilmore Sell 1,019 at average price of $26.89 with total value of : $27,400.91
Analyst at Zacks Investment Research are also talking about :
- 6/29/2020 – Benefitfocus had its price target raised by analysts at Goldman Sachs Group Inc from $11.00 to $12.00.
- 6/23/2020 – Benefitfocus was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “strong-buy” rating. They now have a $13.00 price target on the stock.
- 6/22/2020 – Benefitfocus was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 5/27/2020 – Benefitfocus was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “strong sell” rating to a “sell” rating.
Benefitfocus (NASDAQ:BNFT) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is $10.71 And 5 day price change is -$0.83 (-7.16%) with average volume for 5 day average is 571,840. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is $12.00 and 20 day price change is -$2.28 (-17.48%) and average 20 day moving volume is 863,540. 50 day moving average is $11.31 and 50 day price change is $0.27 ( 2.57%) and with average volume for 50 days is : 624,716. 200 day moving average is $16.75 and 200 day price change is -$15.48 (-58.99%) and with average volume for 200 days is : 480,848.
See More Analyst Rating at: RATING