Blue Bird stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. Blue Bird Downgraded by Zacks Investment Research on 6/30/2020. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Sell. The analysts previously had rating of Hold.
Shares of Blue Bird traded up $0.42 on Tuesday, reaching $14.99. 0 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 171581. Shares of Blue Bird closed on Tuesday were at $14.99. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $13.20 and its 200 day moving average is $17.05.Blue Bird has a 12 month low of $14.47 and a 12 month high of $23.99. While on yearly highs and lows, Blue Bird’s today has traded high as $15.22 and has touched $14.47 on the downward trend. See More Analyst Rating at: RATING
Blue Bird Earnings and What to expect:
Blue Bird last announced its quarterly earnings data on May 14th, 2020. The reported $0.10 earnings per share for the quarter, missing analysts’ consensus estimates of $0.24 by $0.14. The company had revenue of $255.41 million for the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $205 million. Blue Bird has generated $1.49 earnings per share over the last year and currently has a price-to-earnings ratio of 15.9. Blue Bird has not formally confirmed its next earnings publication date, but the company’s estimated earnings date is Wednesday, August 5th, 2020 based off prior year’s report dates.
Earnings for Blue Bird are expected to grow by 22.73% in the coming year, from $0.88 to $1.08 per share. The P/E ratio of Blue Bird is 15.95, which means that it is trading at a less expensive P/E ratio than the market average P/E ratio of about 16.32. The P/E ratio of Blue Bird is 15.95, which means that it is trading at a more expensive P/E ratio than the Auto/Tires/Trucks sector average P/E ratio of about 14.92.
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- Insider Ownership Percentage: 2.70%
- On 6/18/2020 General Counsel Paul Yousif Sell 10,000 at average share price of $14.66 which equates to $146,600.00 in money value.
- On 3/9/2020 CEO Phil Horlock Sell 13,108 at average price of $16.44 with total value of : Not Data Available
- On 3/6/2020 CEO Phil Horlock Sell 10,000 at average price of $17.00 with total value of : $170,000.00
Analyst at Zacks Investment Research are also talking about :
- 6/26/2020 – Blue Bird was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 6/5/2020 – Blue Bird was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “strong sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 6/1/2020 – Blue Bird was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 5/28/2020 – Blue Bird was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
Blue Bird (NASDAQ:BLBD) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is $14.20 And 5 day price change is $0.63 (4.39%) with average volume for 5 day average is 207,280. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is $14.61 and 20 day price change is $0.98 (7.00%) and average 20 day moving volume is 166,630. 50 day moving average is $13.20 and 50 day price change is $4.92 ( 48.86%) and with average volume for 50 days is : 149,114. 200 day moving average is $17.05 and 200 day price change is -$5.06 (-25.24%) and with average volume for 200 days is : 119,546.
See More Analyst Rating at: RATING