Brightcove stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. Brightcove Upgraded by Zacks Investment Research on 6/30/2020. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Hold. The analysts previously had rating of Sell.
Shares of Brightcove traded up $0.32 on Tuesday, reaching $7.88. 0 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 147938. Shares of Brightcove closed on Tuesday were at $7.88. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $8.07 and its 200 day moving average is $8.62.Brightcove has a 12 month low of $7.55 and a 12 month high of $12.88. While on yearly highs and lows, Brightcove’s today has traded high as $7.90 and has touched $7.55 on the downward trend. See More Analyst Rating at: RATING
Brightcove Earnings and What to expect:
Brightcove last posted its quarterly earnings data on April 29th, 2020. The software maker reported $0.04 EPS for the quarter, meeting analysts’ consensus estimates of $0.04. The company earned $46.65 million during the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $48.07 million. Its quarterly revenue was up 11.5% compared to the same quarter last year. Brightcove has generated ($0.17) earnings per share over the last year. Brightcove has not formally confirmed its next earnings publication date, but the company’s estimated earnings date is Wednesday, July 22nd, 2020 based off prior year’s report dates.
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- Insider Ownership Percentage: 2.30%
- On 3/5/2020 Director Thomas E Wheeler Buy 6,400 at average share price of $7.62 which equates to $48,768.00 in money value.
- On 3/2/2020 CEO Jeff Ray Buy 10,000 at average price of $7.71 with total value of : Not Data Available
- On 2/25/2019 CEO Jeff Ray Buy 5,000 at average price of $8.45 with total value of : $42,250.00
Analyst at Zacks Investment Research are also talking about :
- 6/25/2020 – Brightcove was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 6/12/2020 – Brightcove was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 6/12/2020 – Brightcove was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 4/1/2020 – Brightcove was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
Brightcove (NASDAQ:BCOV) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is $7.73 And 5 day price change is -$0.01 (-0.13%) with average volume for 5 day average is 231,200. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is $7.89 and 20 day price change is -$0.06 (-0.76%) and average 20 day moving volume is 154,885. 50 day moving average is $8.07 and 50 day price change is -$0.88 ( -10.05%) and with average volume for 50 days is : 162,088. 200 day moving average is $8.62 and 200 day price change is -$3.33 (-29.71%) and with average volume for 200 days is : 178,182.
See More Analyst Rating at: RATING