Brooks Automation stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. Brooks Automation Downgraded by Zacks Investment Research on 6/30/2020. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Hold. The analysts previously had rating of Buy.
Shares of Brooks Automation traded up $1.35 on Tuesday, reaching $44.24. 0 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 504286. Shares of Brooks Automation closed on Tuesday were at $44.24. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $40.05 and its 200 day moving average is $38.87.Brooks Automation has a 12 month low of $42.82 and a 12 month high of $50.35. While on yearly highs and lows, Brooks Automation’s today has traded high as $44.44 and has touched $42.82 on the downward trend. See More Analyst Rating at: RATING
Brooks Automation Earnings and What to expect:
Brooks Automation last released its quarterly earnings results on April 30th, 2020. The semiconductor company reported $0.25 EPS for the quarter, hitting analysts’ consensus estimates of $0.25. The business had revenue of $220.23 million for the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $219.27 million. Its revenue was up 11.0% on a year-over-year basis. Brooks Automation has generated $0.77 earnings per share over the last year and currently has a price-to-earnings ratio of 7.0. Brooks Automation has not formally confirmed its next earnings publication date, but the company’s estimated earnings date is Thursday, August 6th, 2020 based off prior year’s report dates.
Earnings for Brooks Automation are expected to grow by 29.55% in the coming year, from $0.88 to $1.14 per share. The P/E ratio of Brooks Automation is 7.04, which means that it is trading at a less expensive P/E ratio than the market average P/E ratio of about 16.32. The P/E ratio of Brooks Automation is 7.04, which means that it is trading at a less expensive P/E ratio than the Computer and Technology sector average P/E ratio of about 42.03. Brooks Automation has a P/B Ratio of 2.72. P/B Ratios below 3 indicates that a company is reasonably valued with respect to its assets and liabilities.
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- Insider Ownership Percentage: 2.66%
- On 6/5/2020 CFO Lindon G Robertson Sell 12,132 at average share price of $44.30 which equates to $537,447.60 in money value.
- On 5/20/2020 Director Joseph R Martin Sell 5,000 at average price of $40.54 with total value of : Not Data Available
- On 4/29/2020 Insider David C Gray Sell 4,000 at average price of $42.50 with total value of : $170,000.00
Analyst at Zacks Investment Research are also talking about :
- 6/29/2020 – Brooks Automation had its price target raised by analysts at B. Riley from $50.00 to $55.00.
- 6/22/2020 – Brooks Automation was downgraded by analysts at Stifel Nicolaus from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating. They now have a $46.00 price target on the stock.
- 6/19/2020 – Brooks Automation was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 6/9/2020 – Brooks Automation was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $49.00 price target on the stock.
Brooks Automation (NASDAQ:BRKS) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is $43.24 And 5 day price change is $0.90 (2.06%) with average volume for 5 day average is 787,340. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is $42.59 and 20 day price change is $3.18 (7.74%) and average 20 day moving volume is 553,065. 50 day moving average is $40.05 and 50 day price change is $10.35 ( 30.54%) and with average volume for 50 days is : 570,062. 200 day moving average is $38.87 and 200 day price change is $5.94 (15.51%) and with average volume for 200 days is : 536,979.
See More Analyst Rating at: RATING