Business First Bancshares stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. Business First Bancshares Upgraded by Zacks Investment Research on 6/30/2020. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Hold. The analysts previously had rating of Strong Sell.
Shares of Business First Bancshares traded up $0.57 on Tuesday, reaching $15.35. 0 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 82699. Shares of Business First Bancshares closed on Tuesday were at $15.35. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $13.88 and its 200 day moving average is $20.21.Business First Bancshares has a 12 month low of $14.68 and a 12 month high of $26.64. While on yearly highs and lows, Business First Bancshares’s today has traded high as $15.55 and has touched $14.68 on the downward trend. See More Analyst Rating at: RATING
Business First Bancshares Earnings and What to expect:
Business First Bancshares last issued its quarterly earnings data on April 28th, 2020. The reported $0.37 EPS for the quarter, missing analysts’ consensus estimates of $0.40 by $0.03. The business had revenue of $23.02 million for the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $22.68 million. Business First Bancshares has generated $1.80 earnings per share over the last year and currently has a price-to-earnings ratio of 8.9. Business First Bancshares has not formally confirmed its next earnings publication date, but the company’s estimated earnings date is Wednesday, July 22nd, 2020 based off prior year’s report dates.
Earnings for Business First Bancshares are expected to grow by 5.16% in the coming year, from $1.55 to $1.63 per share. The P/E ratio of Business First Bancshares is 8.90, which means that it is trading at a less expensive P/E ratio than the market average P/E ratio of about 16.32. The P/E ratio of Business First Bancshares is 8.90, which means that it is trading at a less expensive P/E ratio than the Finance sector average P/E ratio of about 18.28. Business First Bancshares has a P/B Ratio of 0.69. P/B Ratios below 1 indicate that a company could be undervalued with respect to its assets and liabilities.
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- Insider Ownership Percentage: 7.60%
- On 5/14/2020 Director Steven Gerard White Buy 3,500 at average share price of $11.18 which equates to $39,130.00 in money value.
- On 10/4/2019 EVP Donald A Hingle II Sell 1,000 at average price of $23.93 with total value of : Not Data Available
- On 10/2/2019 EVP Donald A Hingle II Sell 1,500 at average price of $24.49 with total value of : $36,735.00
Analyst at Zacks Investment Research are also talking about :
- 6/10/2020 – Business First Bancshares was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 5/29/2020 – Business First Bancshares was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “strong sell” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 5/5/2020 – Business First Bancshares was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 5/1/2020 – Business First Bancshares was downgraded by analysts at DA Davidson from a “buy” rating to a “neutral” rating. They now have a $15.00 price target on the stock.
Business First Bancshares (NASDAQ:BFST) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is $14.70 And 5 day price change is $0.35 (2.33%) with average volume for 5 day average is 68,220. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is $15.48 and 20 day price change is $1.16 (8.17%) and average 20 day moving volume is 87,830. 50 day moving average is $13.88 and 50 day price change is $3.52 ( 29.75%) and with average volume for 50 days is : 73,140. 200 day moving average is $20.21 and 200 day price change is -$9.77 (-38.89%) and with average volume for 200 days is : 35,442.
See More Analyst Rating at: RATING