First Busey stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. First Busey Upgraded by Zacks Investment Research on 6/30/2020. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Hold. The analysts previously had rating of Strong Sell.
Shares of First Busey traded up $0.40 on Tuesday, reaching $18.65. 0 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 220263. Shares of First Busey closed on Tuesday were at $18.65. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $17.48 and its 200 day moving average is $22.48.First Busey has a 12 month low of $18.11 and a 12 month high of $28.00. While on yearly highs and lows, First Busey’s today has traded high as $18.74 and has touched $18.11 on the downward trend. See More Analyst Rating at: RATING
First Busey Earnings and What to expect:
First Busey last issued its earnings data on April 28th, 2020. The bank reported $0.28 earnings per share for the quarter, missing analysts’ consensus estimates of $0.37 by $0.09. The company had revenue of $96.95 million for the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $98.26 million. First Busey has generated $2.15 earnings per share over the last year and currently has a price-to-earnings ratio of 10.9. First Busey has not formally confirmed its next earnings publication date, but the company’s estimated earnings date is Tuesday, July 28th, 2020 based off prior year’s report dates.
Earnings for First Busey are expected to decrease by -6.08% in the coming year, from $1.48 to $1.39 per share. The P/E ratio of First Busey is 10.86, which means that it is trading at a less expensive P/E ratio than the market average P/E ratio of about 16.32. The P/E ratio of First Busey is 10.86, which means that it is trading at a less expensive P/E ratio than the Finance sector average P/E ratio of about 18.28. First Busey has a P/B Ratio of 0.82. P/B Ratios below 1 indicate that a company could be undervalued with respect to its assets and liabilities.
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- Insider Ownership Percentage: 7.50%
- On 5/14/2020 Director Stanley J Bradshaw Buy 4,198 at average share price of $14.50 which equates to $60,871.00 in money value.
- On 5/12/2020 Director Stanley J Bradshaw Buy 5,800 at average price of $15.69 with total value of : Not Data Available
- On 3/16/2020 Director Stanley J Bradshaw Buy 2,000 at average price of $16.72 with total value of : $33,440.00
Analyst at Zacks Investment Research are also talking about :
- 6/13/2020 – First Busey was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 6/6/2020 – First Busey was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 6/1/2020 – First Busey was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 5/29/2020 – First Busey was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “strong sell” rating to a “sell” rating.
First Busey (NASDAQ:BUSE) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is $17.86 And 5 day price change is $0.57 (3.15%) with average volume for 5 day average is 255,560. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is $18.39 and 20 day price change is $1.09 (6.21%) and average 20 day moving volume is 220,160. 50 day moving average is $17.48 and 50 day price change is $2.17 ( 13.17%) and with average volume for 50 days is : 211,492. 200 day moving average is $22.48 and 200 day price change is -$7.77 (-29.41%) and with average volume for 200 days is : 155,548.
See More Analyst Rating at: RATING