TechTarget stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. TechTarget Downgraded by Zacks Investment Research on 6/30/2020. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Sell. The analysts previously had rating of Hold.
Shares of TechTarget traded up $0.04 on Tuesday, reaching $30.03. 0 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 250156. Shares of TechTarget closed on Tuesday were at $30.03. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $26.40 and its 200 day moving average is $24.75.TechTarget has a 12 month low of $29.82 and a 12 month high of $31.25. While on yearly highs and lows, TechTarget’s today has traded high as $30.35 and has touched $29.82 on the downward trend. See More Analyst Rating at: RATING
TechTarget Earnings and What to expect:
TechTarget last released its quarterly earnings data on May 6th, 2020. The information services provider reported $0.19 earnings per share for the quarter, topping the consensus estimate of $0.17 by $0.02. The company had revenue of $31.42 million for the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $31.55 million. Its revenue was up 4.8% on a year-over-year basis. TechTarget has generated $0.62 earnings per share over the last year and currently has a price-to-earnings ratio of 53.6. TechTarget has not formally confirmed its next earnings publication date, but the company’s estimated earnings date is Wednesday, August 5th, 2020 based off prior year’s report dates.
Earnings for TechTarget are expected to grow by 29.23% in the coming year, from $0.65 to $0.84 per share. The P/E ratio of TechTarget is 53.55, which means that it is trading at a more expensive P/E ratio than the market average P/E ratio of about 16.32. The P/E ratio of TechTarget is 53.55, which means that it is trading at a more expensive P/E ratio than the Computer and Technology sector average P/E ratio of about 42.03. TechTarget has a PEG Ratio of 2.28. PEG Ratios above 1 indicate that a company could be overvalued. TechTarget has a P/B Ratio of 5.49. P/B Ratios above 3 indicate that a company could be overvalued with respect to its assets and liabilities.
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- Insider Ownership Percentage: 16.42%
- On 6/29/2020 CFO Daniel T Noreck Sell 6,500 at average share price of $29.74 which equates to $193,310.00 in money value.
- On 6/17/2020 Director Roger M Marino Sell 7,904 at average price of $31.07 with total value of : Not Data Available
- On 6/15/2020 Chairman Greg Strakosch Sell 40,000 at average price of $28.88 with total value of : $1,155,200.00
Analyst at Zacks Investment Research are also talking about :
- 6/19/2020 – TechTarget was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 6/16/2020 – TechTarget was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “strong-buy” rating.
- 6/9/2020 – TechTarget had its “buy” rating re-affirmed by analysts at Craig Hallum. They now have a $35.00 price target on the stock.
- 5/9/2020 – TechTarget was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $28.00 price target on the stock.
TechTarget (NASDAQ:TTGT) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is $29.72 And 5 day price change is $0.24 (0.81%) with average volume for 5 day average is 239,540. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is $29.47 and 20 day price change is $2.68 (9.80%) and average 20 day moving volume is 262,410. 50 day moving average is $26.40 and 50 day price change is $7.88 ( 35.58%) and with average volume for 50 days is : 234,378. 200 day moving average is $24.75 and 200 day price change is $5.52 (22.52%) and with average volume for 200 days is : 199,450.
See More Analyst Rating at: RATING