Tenable stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. Tenable Downgraded by Zacks Investment Research on 6/30/2020. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Hold. The analysts previously had rating of Buy.
Shares of Tenable traded up $0.65 on Tuesday, reaching $29.81. 0 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 1243489. Shares of Tenable closed on Tuesday were at $29.81. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $28.56 and its 200 day moving average is $25.33.Tenable has a 12 month low of $29.03 and a 12 month high of $32.10. While on yearly highs and lows, Tenable’s today has traded high as $29.92 and has touched $29.03 on the downward trend. See More Analyst Rating at: RATING
Tenable Earnings and What to expect:
Tenable last released its earnings data on April 28th, 2020. The reported ($0.09) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, beating the consensus estimate of ($0.19) by $0.10. The firm earned $102.60 million during the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $100.07 million. Its revenue for the quarter was up 27.8% compared to the same quarter last year. Tenable has generated ($0.87) earnings per share over the last year. Tenable has not formally confirmed its next earnings publication date, but the company’s estimated earnings date is Tuesday, August 4th, 2020 based off prior year’s report dates.
Earnings for Tenable are expected to grow in the coming year, from ($0.85) to ($0.84) per share. The P/E ratio of Tenable is -28.31, which means that its earnings are negative and its P/E ratio cannot be compared to companies with positive earnings. The P/E ratio of Tenable is -28.31, which means that its earnings are negative and its P/E ratio cannot be compared to companies with positive earnings. Tenable has a P/B Ratio of 28.87. P/B Ratios above 3 indicate that a company could be overvalued with respect to its assets and liabilities.
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- Insider Ownership Percentage: 16.40%
- On 6/17/2020 CEO Amit Yoran Sell 900 at average share price of $30.19 which equates to $27,171.00 in money value.
- On 6/15/2020 CEO Amit Yoran Sell 15,000 at average price of $27.98 with total value of : Not Data Available
- On 6/9/2020 Major Shareholder Insight Holdings Group, Llc Sell 131,020 at average price of $29.67 with total value of : $3,887,363.40
Analyst at Zacks Investment Research are also talking about :
- 6/27/2020 – Tenable was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “strong-buy” rating.
- 6/11/2020 – Tenable had its price target raised by analysts at Monness Crespi & Hardt from $30.00 to $35.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 6/9/2020 – Tenable was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “strong-buy” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 5/14/2020 – Tenable was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “strong-buy” rating.
Tenable (NASDAQ:TENB) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is $29.94 And 5 day price change is -$0.28 (-0.93%) with average volume for 5 day average is 1,787,020. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is $29.82 and 20 day price change is -$0.50 (-1.65%) and average 20 day moving volume is 1,336,505. 50 day moving average is $28.56 and 50 day price change is $6.54 ( 28.10%) and with average volume for 50 days is : 960,294. 200 day moving average is $25.33 and 200 day price change is $6.69 (28.94%) and with average volume for 200 days is : 709,409.
See More Analyst Rating at: RATING