Virgin Galactic stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. Virgin Galactic Downgraded by Zacks Investment Research on 6/30/2020. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Sell. The analysts previously had rating of Hold.
Shares of Virgin Galactic traded up $0.92 on Tuesday, reaching $16.34. 2043 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 15730853. Shares of Virgin Galactic closed on Tuesday were at $16.34. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $16.54 and its 200 day moving average is .Virgin Galactic has a 12 month low of $14.95 and a 12 month high of $42.49. While on yearly highs and lows, Virgin Galactic’s today has traded high as $16.40 and has touched $14.95 on the downward trend. See More Analyst Rating at: RATING
Virgin Galactic Earnings and What to expect:
Virgin Galactic last issued its earnings data on May 5th, 2020. The reported ($0.30) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, missing analysts’ consensus estimates of ($0.15) by $0.15. The firm earned $0.24 million during the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $0.65 million. Its quarterly revenue was down 86.5% compared to the same quarter last year. Virgin Galactic has generated $0.00 earnings per share over the last year. Virgin Galactic has confirmed that its next quarterly earnings report will be published on Monday, August 3rd, 2020. Virgin Galactic will be holding an earnings conference call on Monday, August 3rd at 12:00 AM Eastern. Interested parties can register for or listen to the call using this link or dial in at Not Available.
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- There is no enough data Insider Ownership Percentage
- On 6/5/2020 Major Shareholder 10 Ltd Vieco Sell 12,330,000 at average share price of $15.05 which equates to $185,566,500.00 in money value.
- On 5/22/2020 Major Shareholder 10 Ltd Vieco Sell 20,650,000 at average price of $15.00 with total value of : $309,750,000.00
- On 5/14/2020 Major Shareholder 10 Ltd Vieco Sell 1,300,000 at average price of $15.92 with total value of : $20,696,000.00
Analyst at Zacks Investment Research are also talking about :
- 6/30/2020 – Beazer Homes USA was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “strong-buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 6/30/2020 – Blackstone Mortgage Trust was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 6/30/2020 – Broadwind Energy was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 6/30/2020 – First Busey was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “strong sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
Virgin Galactic (NASDAQ:SPCE) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is $15.61 And 5 day price change is -$0.11 (-0.67%) with average volume for 5 day average is 14,929,400. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is $15.77 and 20 day price change is $0.52 (3.29%) and average 20 day moving volume is 16,135,230. 50 day moving average is $16.54 and 50 day price change is -$2.66 ( -14.00%) and with average volume for 50 days is : 14,325,574. 200 day moving average is and 200 day price change is () and with average volume for 200 days is : .
See More Analyst Rating at: RATING