Redfin stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. Redfin Downgraded by ValuEngine on 7/2/2020. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Hold. The analysts previously had rating of Buy.
Shares of Redfin traded up $0.25 on Thursday, reaching $41.95. 1116657 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 1599926. Shares of Redfin closed trading at $41.95 on Thursday. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $29.33 and its 200 day moving average is $22.71.Redfin has a 12 month low of $41.18 and a 12 month high of $42.79. While on yearly highs and lows, Redfin’s today has traded high as $42.79 and has touched $41.18 on the downward trend. See More Analyst Rating at: RATING
Redfin Earnings and What to expect:
Redfin last issued its quarterly earnings results on May 7th, 2020. The reported ($0.64) earnings per share for the quarter, beating analysts’ consensus estimates of ($0.75) by $0.11. The firm earned $191 million during the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $178.77 million. Its quarterly revenue was up 73.5% compared to the same quarter last year. Redfin has generated ($0.88) earnings per share over the last year. Redfin has not formally confirmed its next earnings publication date, but the company’s estimated earnings date is Thursday, August 6th, 2020 based off prior year’s report dates.
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- Insider Ownership Percentage: 8.20%
- On 6/26/2020 CFO Christopher John Nielsen Sell 3,000 at average share price of $40.31 which equates to $120,930.00 in money value.
- On 6/15/2020 Insider Adam Wiener Sell 6,549 at average price of $31.50 with total value of : Not Data Available
- On 6/5/2020 Insider Adam Wiener Sell 20,000 at average price of $34.53 with total value of : $690,600.00
Analyst at ValuEngine are also talking about :
- 7/2/2020 – Zillow Group was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 7/2/2020 – Yintech Investment was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “sell” rating to a “strong sell” rating.
- 7/2/2020 – Youngevity International was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 7/2/2020 – Yelp was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
Redfin (NASDAQ:RDFN) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is $40.44 And 5 day price change is $3.62 (9.51%) with average volume for 5 day average is 1,693,280. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is $36.59 and 20 day price change is $9.13 (28.03%) and average 20 day moving volume is 1,644,755. 50 day moving average is $29.33 and 50 day price change is $24.35 ( 140.35%) and with average volume for 50 days is : 1,506,380. 200 day moving average is $22.71 and 200 day price change is $23.01 (123.11%) and with average volume for 200 days is : 1,442,952.
See More Analyst Rating at: RATING