Avis Budget Group stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. Avis Budget Group Upgraded by Morgan Stanley on 7/2/2020. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Overweight. The analysts previously had rating of Equal Weight.
Shares of Avis Budget Group traded up $3.44 on Thursday, reaching $25.92. 15308528 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 7557081. Shares of Avis Budget Group closed trading at $25.92 on Thursday. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $20.09 and its 200 day moving average is $26.18.Avis Budget Group has a 12 month low of $25.01 and a 12 month high of $52.98. While on yearly highs and lows, Avis Budget Group’s today has traded high as $29.10 and has touched $25.01 on the downward trend. See More Analyst Rating at: RATING
Avis Budget Group Earnings and What to expect:
Avis Budget Group last posted its quarterly earnings data on May 4th, 2020. The business services provider reported ($1.40) earnings per share for the quarter, beating analysts’ consensus estimates of ($1.91) by $0.51. The company earned $1.75 billion during the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $770.53 million. Its revenue for the quarter was down 8.7% compared to the same quarter last year. Avis Budget Group has generated $3.68 earnings per share over the last year and currently has a price-to-earnings ratio of 8.5. Avis Budget Group has not formally confirmed its next earnings publication date, but the company’s estimated earnings date is Monday, August 3rd, 2020 based off prior year’s report dates.
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- Insider Ownership Percentage: 23.20%
- On 5/28/2020 Director Srs Investment Management, Llc Buy 282,566 at average share price of $20.59 which equates to $5,818,033.94 in money value.
- On 5/26/2020 Director Srs Investment Management, Llc Buy 217,074 at average price of $18.73 with total value of : Not Data Available
- On 3/24/2020 Director F Robert Salerno Buy 16,000 at average price of $17.24 with total value of : $275,840.00
Analyst at Morgan Stanley are also talking about :
- 6/25/2020 – Avis Budget Group was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating. (View)
- 6/19/2020 – Avis Budget Group had its price target raised by analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co. from $13.00 to $22.00. They now have a “neutral” rating on the stock. (View)
- 6/17/2020 – Avis Budget Group was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “strong-buy” rating to a “buy” rating. (View)
- 6/10/2020 – Avis Budget Group was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “strong-buy” rating. (View)
Avis Budget Group (NASDAQ:CAR) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is $22.92 And 5 day price change is $3.64 (16.34%) with average volume for 5 day average is 6,233,200. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is $25.46 and 20 day price change is -$2.58 (-9.04%) and average 20 day moving volume is 6,741,270. 50 day moving average is $20.09 and 50 day price change is $13.92 ( 116.00%) and with average volume for 50 days is : 7,835,470. 200 day moving average is $26.18 and 200 day price change is -$3.59 (-12.17%) and with average volume for 200 days is : 3,647,281.
See More Analyst Rating at: RATING