Novocure stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. Novocure Upgraded by Zacks Investment Research on 7/2/2020. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Hold. The analysts previously had rating of Sell.
Shares of Novocure traded up $1.04 on Thursday, reaching $60.65. 746849 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 1228635. Shares of Novocure closed trading at $60.65 on Thursday. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $64.60 and its 200 day moving average is $75.15.Novocure has a 12 month low of $59.47 and a 12 month high of $98.84. While on yearly highs and lows, Novocure’s today has traded high as $60.97 and has touched $59.47 on the downward trend. See More Analyst Rating at: RATING
Novocure Earnings and What to expect:
Novocure last posted its quarterly earnings results on April 30th, 2020. The medical equipment provider reported $0.04 EPS for the quarter, topping analysts’ consensus estimates of $0.03 by $0.01. The firm earned $101.83 million during the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $102.10 million. Its quarterly revenue was up 38.9% compared to the same quarter last year. Novocure has generated ($0.07) earnings per share over the last year and currently has a price-to-earnings ratio of 674.0. Novocure has confirmed that its next quarterly earnings report will be published on Thursday, July 30th, 2020. Novocure will be holding an earnings conference call on Thursday, July 30th at 12:00 AM Eastern. Interested parties can register for or listen to the call using this link or dial in at Not Available.
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- Insider Ownership Percentage: 5.60%
- On 5/11/2020 Insider Ely Benaim Sell 1,611 at average share price of $63.73 which equates to $102,669.03 in money value.
- On 5/11/2020 Chairman William F Doyle Sell 31,332 at average price of $63.73 with total value of : Not Data Available
- On 5/6/2020 Chairman William F Doyle Sell 29,881 at average price of $64.27 with total value of : $1,920,451.87
Analyst at Zacks Investment Research are also talking about :
- 6/11/2020 – Novocure was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating. (View)
- 6/1/2020 – Novocure is now covered by analysts at Oppenheimer Holdings Inc.. They set a “buy” rating on the stock. (View)
- 5/27/2020 – Novocure had its “buy” rating re-affirmed by analysts at Mizuho. They now have a $82.00 price target on the stock. (View)
- 5/5/2020 – Novocure was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “strong sell” rating. (View)
Novocure (NASDAQ:NVCR) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is $59.24 And 5 day price change is $3.45 (6.03%) with average volume for 5 day average is 2,754,860. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is $63.06 and 20 day price change is -$1.29 (-2.08%) and average 20 day moving volume is 1,435,125. 50 day moving average is $64.60 and 50 day price change is -$11.67 ( -16.14%) and with average volume for 50 days is : 1,096,282. 200 day moving average is $75.15 and 200 day price change is -$21.16 (-25.86%) and with average volume for 200 days is : 925,694.
See More Analyst Rating at: RATING