Old National Bancorp stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. Old National Bancorp Upgraded by Zacks Investment Research on 7/2/2020. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Buy. The analysts previously had rating of Hold.
Shares of Old National Bancorp traded down -$0.04 on Thursday, reaching $13.14. 605451 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 1091537. Shares of Old National Bancorp closed trading at $13.14 on Thursday. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $13.57 and its 200 day moving average is $16.09.Old National Bancorp has a 12 month low of $13.08 and a 12 month high of $18.74. While on yearly highs and lows, Old National Bancorp’s today has traded high as $13.69 and has touched $13.08 on the downward trend. See More Analyst Rating at: RATING
Old National Bancorp Earnings and What to expect:
Old National Bancorp last issued its earnings data on April 20th, 2020. The bank reported $0.25 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, missing the consensus estimate of $0.27 by $0.02. The company earned $199.40 million during the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $194.70 million. Its revenue was up 1.4% compared to the same quarter last year. Old National Bancorp has generated $1.45 earnings per share over the last year and currently has a price-to-earnings ratio of 11.0. Old National Bancorp has not formally confirmed its next earnings publication date, but the company’s estimated earnings date is Monday, July 27th, 2020 based off prior year’s report dates.
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- Insider Ownership Percentage: 1.61%
- On 5/8/2020 CEO James C Ryan III Buy 3,800 at average share price of $13.49 which equates to $51,262.00 in money value.
- On 5/5/2020 Director Daniel S Hermann Buy 20,170 at average price of $12.74 with total value of : Not Data Available
- On 5/16/2019 Director Katherine E White Sell 1,064 at average price of $17.80 with total value of : $18,939.20
Analyst at Zacks Investment Research are also talking about :
- 7/3/2020 – Old National Bancorp was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating. (View)
- 6/13/2020 – Old National Bancorp was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating. (View)
- 6/6/2020 – Old National Bancorp was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating. (View)
- 6/3/2020 – Old National Bancorp was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating. (View)
Old National Bancorp (NASDAQ:ONB) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is $13.29 And 5 day price change is -$0.31 (-2.30%) with average volume for 5 day average is 1,055,960. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is $13.92 and 20 day price change is -$1.53 (-10.43%) and average 20 day moving volume is 1,177,615. 50 day moving average is $13.57 and 50 day price change is $0.02 ( 0.15%) and with average volume for 50 days is : 959,496. 200 day moving average is $16.09 and 200 day price change is -$4.77 (-26.63%) and with average volume for 200 days is : 1,076,035.
See More Analyst Rating at: RATING