ORBCOMM stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. ORBCOMM Upgraded by Zacks Investment Research on 7/2/2020. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Hold. The analysts previously had rating of Sell.
Shares of ORBCOMM traded no change $0.00 on Thursday, reaching $3.81. 576164 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 1006872. Shares of ORBCOMM closed trading at $3.81 on Thursday. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $3.21 and its 200 day moving average is $3.59.ORBCOMM has a 12 month low of $3.67 and a 12 month high of $8.44. While on yearly highs and lows, ORBCOMM’s today has traded high as $3.93 and has touched $3.67 on the downward trend. See More Analyst Rating at: RATING
ORBCOMM Earnings and What to expect:
ORBCOMM last released its quarterly earnings results on April 30th, 2020. The technology company reported ($0.09) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, missing analysts’ consensus estimates of ($0.08) by $0.01. The firm had revenue of $66.18 million for the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $66.03 million. ORBCOMM has generated ($0.23) earnings per share over the last year. ORBCOMM has not formally confirmed its next earnings publication date, but the company’s estimated earnings date is Wednesday, July 29th, 2020 based off prior year’s report dates.
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- Insider Ownership Percentage: 6.74%
- On 3/18/2020 Director Jerome B Eisenberg Buy 23,300 at average share price of $1.30 which equates to $30,290.00 in money value.
- On 3/18/2020 CEO Marc Eisenberg Buy 23,607 at average price of $1.30 with total value of : Not Data Available
- On 3/13/2020 CEO Marc Eisenberg Buy 30,000 at average price of $1.98 with total value of : $59,400.00
Analyst at Zacks Investment Research are also talking about :
- 6/16/2020 – ORBCOMM was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating. (View)
- 6/6/2020 – ORBCOMM was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating. (View)
- 4/29/2020 – ORBCOMM was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating. (View)
- 3/31/2020 – ORBCOMM was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $2.50 price target on the stock. (View)
ORBCOMM (NASDAQ:ORBC) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is $3.78 And 5 day price change is $0.05 (1.33%) with average volume for 5 day average is 819,540. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is $3.88 and 20 day price change is $0.38 (11.08%) and average 20 day moving volume is 1,119,850. 50 day moving average is $3.21 and 50 day price change is $1.45 ( 61.44%) and with average volume for 50 days is : 910,350. 200 day moving average is $3.59 and 200 day price change is -$1.65 (-30.22%) and with average volume for 200 days is : 826,647.
See More Analyst Rating at: RATING