TTM Technologies stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. TTM Technologies Upgraded by Needham & Company LLC on 7/2/2020. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Buy. The analysts previously had rating of Hold.
Shares of TTM Technologies traded up $0.63 on Thursday, reaching $11.95. 1935239 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 955616. Shares of TTM Technologies closed trading at $11.95 on Thursday. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $11.40 and its 200 day moving average is $12.46.TTM Technologies has a 12 month low of $11.90 and a 12 month high of $16.25. While on yearly highs and lows, TTM Technologies’s today has traded high as $12.69 and has touched $11.90 on the downward trend. See More Analyst Rating at: RATING
TTM Technologies Earnings and What to expect:
TTM Technologies last issued its earnings data on April 29th, 2020. The technology company reported $0.18 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, beating the consensus estimate of $0.06 by $0.12. The company earned $610.80 million during the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $579.80 million. Its revenue was down 1.5% on a year-over-year basis. TTM Technologies has generated $0.39 earnings per share over the last year and currently has a price-to-earnings ratio of 32.3. TTM Technologies has not formally confirmed its next earnings publication date, but the company’s estimated earnings date is Wednesday, July 29th, 2020 based off prior year’s report dates.
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- Insider Ownership Percentage: 6.85%
- On 6/22/2020 SVP Jon Pereira Sell 2,455 at average share price of $10.98 which equates to $26,955.90 in money value.
- On 6/22/2020 COO Philip Titterton Sell 7,107 at average price of $10.98 with total value of : Not Data Available
- On 6/22/2020 VP Tony Sanchez Sell 2,839 at average price of $10.98 with total value of : $31,172.22
Analyst at Needham & Company LLC are also talking about :
- 6/18/2020 – TTM Technologies was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $13.00 price target on the stock. (View)
- 5/1/2020 – TTM Technologies was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. (View)
- 5/1/2020 – TTM Technologies was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating. (View)
- 4/30/2020 – TTM Technologies had its “hold” rating re-affirmed by analysts at Needham & Company LLC. (View)
TTM Technologies (NASDAQ:TTMI) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is $11.50 And 5 day price change is $0.80 (7.17%) with average volume for 5 day average is 1,216,100. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is $11.59 and 20 day price change is $0.05 (0.42%) and average 20 day moving volume is 1,004,070. 50 day moving average is $11.40 and 50 day price change is $1.70 ( 16.59%) and with average volume for 50 days is : 1,111,882. 200 day moving average is $12.46 and 200 day price change is -$0.19 (-1.57%) and with average volume for 200 days is : 1,133,445.
See More Analyst Rating at: RATING