Aegion stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. Aegion Downgraded by BidaskClub on 7/10/2020. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Sell. The analysts previously had rating of Hold.
Shares of Aegion traded up $0.29 on , reaching $14.82. 2870 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 138850. Shares of Aegion were trading at $14.82 on . The firm’s 50 day moving average is $14.89 and its 200 day moving average is $18.74.Aegion has a 12 month low of $14.31 and a 12 month high of $23.65. While on yearly highs and lows, Aegion’s today has traded high as $14.83 and has touched $14.31 on the downward trend. See More Analyst Rating at: RATING
Aegion Earnings and What to expect:
Aegion last posted its quarterly earnings results on April 29th, 2020. The construction company reported $0.06 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, beating analysts’ consensus estimates of $0.05 by $0.01. The company earned $287.38 million during the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $263.95 million. Its quarterly revenue was up 3.8% on a year-over-year basis. Aegion has generated $1.21 earnings per share over the last year. Aegion has not formally confirmed its next earnings publication date, but the company’s estimated earnings date is Wednesday, July 29th, 2020 based off prior year’s report dates.
Earnings for Aegion are expected to grow by 16.05% in the coming year, from $0.81 to $0.94 per share. The P/E ratio of Aegion is -24.22, which means that its earnings are negative and its P/E ratio cannot be compared to companies with positive earnings. The P/E ratio of Aegion is -24.22, which means that its earnings are negative and its P/E ratio cannot be compared to companies with positive earnings. Aegion has a P/B Ratio of 1.03. P/B Ratios below 3 indicates that a company is reasonably valued with respect to its assets and liabilities.
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- Insider Ownership Percentage: 3.88%
- On 3/10/2020 Director Stephen P Cortinovis Buy 2,000 at average share price of $16.31 which equates to $32,620.00 in money value.
- On 2/20/2019 SVP Stephen P Callahan Sell 3,419 at average price of $21.00 with total value of : Not Data Available
- On 11/16/2018 CFO David F Morris Buy 10,000 at average price of $18.50 with total value of : $185,000.00
Other owners latest trading in Aegion :
- On 6/19/2020 shares held by State Street Corp were 1,037,599 which equates to market value of $18.60M and appx 0.00% owners of Aegion
- On 6/16/2020 shares held by Royal Bank of Canada were 16,703 which equates to market value of $0.30M and appx 0.00% owners of Aegion
- On 5/26/2020 shares held by Morgan Stanley were 178,144 which equates to market value of $3.19M and appx 0.00% owners of Aegion
- In total Institutional ownership equates to Institutional Ownership Percentage: 94.01% for Aegion
Analyst at BidaskClub are also talking about :
- 7/10/2020 – Zogenix was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 7/10/2020 – Zillow Group was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “strong-buy” rating.
- 7/10/2020 – Y-mAbs Therapeutics was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 7/10/2020 – Xperi was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
Aegion (NASDAQ:AEGN) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is $15.28 And 5 day price change is -$1.23 (-7.80%) with average volume for 5 day average is 122,200. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is $15.06 and 20 day price change is -$1.59 (-9.86%) and average 20 day moving volume is 144,805. 50 day moving average is $14.89 and 50 day price change is -$1.25 ( -7.92%) and with average volume for 50 days is : 130,468. 200 day moving average is $18.74 and 200 day price change is -$6.27 (-30.14%) and with average volume for 200 days is : 116,347.
See More Analyst Rating at: RATING