Avid Technology stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. Avid Technology Downgraded by BidaskClub on 7/10/2020. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Hold. The analysts previously had rating of Buy.
Shares of Avid Technology traded up $0.13 on , reaching $7.02. 21973 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 594154. Shares of Avid Technology were trading at $7.02 on . The firm’s 50 day moving average is $6.80 and its 200 day moving average is $7.25.Avid Technology has a 12 month low of $6.89 and a 12 month high of $10.79. While on yearly highs and lows, Avid Technology’s today has traded high as $7.09 and has touched $6.89 on the downward trend. See More Analyst Rating at: RATING
Avid Technology Earnings and What to expect:
Avid Technology last released its quarterly earnings results on May 7th, 2020. The technology company reported ($0.08) EPS for the quarter, missing analysts’ consensus estimates of $0.05 by $0.13. The firm earned $86.45 million during the quarter. Avid Technology has generated $0.36 earnings per share over the last year and currently has a price-to-earnings ratio of 239.0. Avid Technology has not formally confirmed its next earnings publication date, but the company’s estimated earnings date is Monday, August 3rd, 2020 based off prior year’s report dates.
Earnings for Avid Technology are expected to grow by 235.29% in the coming year, from $0.17 to $0.57 per share. The P/E ratio of Avid Technology is 239.00, which means that it is trading at a more expensive P/E ratio than the market average P/E ratio of about 16.02. The P/E ratio of Avid Technology is 239.00, which means that it is trading at a more expensive P/E ratio than the Computer and Technology sector average P/E ratio of about 37.73.
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- Insider Ownership Percentage: 6.70%
- On 6/22/2020 Director Christian Asmar Buy 16,241 at average share price of $6.99 which equates to $113,524.59 in money value.
- On 6/18/2020 Director Christian Asmar Buy 10,375 at average price of $6.98 with total value of : Not Data Available
- On 6/15/2020 Director Christian Asmar Buy 107,393 at average price of $7.33 with total value of : $787,190.69
Other owners latest trading in Avid Technology :
- On 6/19/2020 shares held by State Street Corp were 491,342 which equates to market value of $3.31M and appx 0.00% owners of Avid Technology
- On 6/16/2020 shares held by Royal Bank of Canada were 256,859 which equates to market value of $1.73M and appx 0.00% owners of Avid Technology
- On 6/15/2020 shares held by AXA were 12,800 which equates to market value of $86K and appx 0.00% owners of Avid Technology
- In total Institutional ownership equates to Institutional Ownership Percentage: 58.46% for Avid Technology
Analyst at BidaskClub are also talking about :
- 7/10/2020 – Zogenix was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 7/10/2020 – Zillow Group was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “strong-buy” rating.
- 7/10/2020 – Y-mAbs Therapeutics was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 7/10/2020 – Xperi was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
Avid Technology (NASDAQ:AVID) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is $7.23 And 5 day price change is -$0.35 (-4.83%) with average volume for 5 day average is 437,840. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is $7.25 and 20 day price change is -$1.10 (-13.77%) and average 20 day moving volume is 425,430. 50 day moving average is $6.80 and 50 day price change is -$0.37 ( -5.10%) and with average volume for 50 days is : 691,592. 200 day moving average is $7.25 and 200 day price change is $0.65 (10.42%) and with average volume for 200 days is : 432,439.
See More Analyst Rating at: RATING