Kadmon stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. Kadmon Downgraded by ValuEngine on 7/9/2020. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Hold. The analysts previously had rating of Buy.
Shares of Kadmon traded down -$0.10 on Friday, reaching $4.20. 255168 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 2819379. Shares of Kadmon were trading at $4.20 on Friday. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $4.60 and its 200 day moving average is $4.12.Kadmon has a 12 month low of $4.14 and a 12 month high of $5.50. While on yearly highs and lows, Kadmon’s today has traded high as $4.33 and has touched $4.14 on the downward trend. See More Analyst Rating at: RATING
Kadmon Earnings and What to expect:
Kadmon last announced its earnings data on May 7th, 2020. The reported ($0.19) earnings per share for the quarter, missing the consensus estimate of ($0.14) by $0.05. The firm earned $6.74 million during the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $0.38 million. Kadmon has generated ($0.74) earnings per share over the last year. Kadmon has not formally confirmed its next earnings publication date, but the company’s estimated earnings date is Monday, August 3rd, 2020 based off prior year’s report dates.
Earnings for Kadmon are expected to grow in the coming year, from ($0.60) to $0.21 per share. The P/E ratio of Kadmon is -6.13, which means that its earnings are negative and its P/E ratio cannot be compared to companies with positive earnings. The P/E ratio of Kadmon is -6.13, which means that its earnings are negative and its P/E ratio cannot be compared to companies with positive earnings. Kadmon has a P/B Ratio of 4.52. P/B Ratios above 3 indicate that a company could be overvalued with respect to its assets and liabilities.
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- Insider Ownership Percentage: 2.95%
- On 3/13/2020 CEO Harlan Waksal Buy 16,000 at average share price of $2.93 which equates to $46,880.00 in money value.
- On 3/12/2020 Director Cynthia Schwalm Buy 31,000 at average price of $3.24 with total value of : Not Data Available
- On 3/11/2020 CEO Harlan Waksal Buy 12,600 at average price of $3.48 with total value of : $43,848.00
Other owners latest trading in Kadmon :
- On 7/7/2020 shares held by Diversified Trust Co were 14,796 which equates to market value of $76K and appx 0.00% owners of Kadmon
- On 6/19/2020 shares held by State Street Corp were 3,733,893 which equates to market value of $15.65M and appx 0.00% owners of Kadmon
- On 6/17/2020 shares held by Avidity Partners Management LP were 2,828,000 which equates to market value of $11.85M and appx 1.60% owners of Kadmon
- In total Institutional ownership equates to Institutional Ownership Percentage: 85.64% for Kadmon
Analyst at ValuEngine are also talking about :
- 7/9/2020 – X Financial was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 7/9/2020 – Valaris was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 7/9/2020 – Upwork was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 7/9/2020 – TPG RE Finance Trust was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “buy” rating to a “strong-buy” rating.
Kadmon (NYSE:KDMN) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is $4.60 And 5 day price change is -$0.52 (-10.81%) with average volume for 5 day average is 2,577,420. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is $4.80 and 20 day price change is -$0.42 (-8.92%) and average 20 day moving volume is 2,898,110. 50 day moving average is $4.60 and 50 day price change is -$0.05 ( -1.15%) and with average volume for 50 days is : 2,865,362. 200 day moving average is $4.12 and 200 day price change is $1.59 (58.89%) and with average volume for 200 days is : 2,076,052.
See More Analyst Rating at: RATING