Cardtronics stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. Cardtronics Upgraded by BidaskClub
N/A on 7/25/2020. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Hold. The analysts previously had rating of Sell.
Shares of Cardtronics traded down -$0.09 on Friday, reaching $23.30. 0 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 522581. Shares of Cardtronics were trading at $23.30 on Friday. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $23.93 and its 200 day moving average is $31.91.Cardtronics has a 12 month low of $22.83 and a 12 month high of $47.41. While on yearly highs and lows, Cardtronics’s today has traded high as $23.56 and has touched $22.83 on the downward trend. See More Analyst Rating at: RATING
Cardtronics Earnings and What to expect:
Cardtronics last issued its earnings data on May 8th, 2020. The business services provider reported $0.42 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, topping analysts’ consensus estimates of $0.38 by $0.04. The business earned $306.60 million during the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $322.44 million. Its revenue for the quarter was down 3.6% on a year-over-year basis. Cardtronics has generated $2.16 earnings per share over the last year and currently has a price-to-earnings ratio of 21.4. Cardtronics has confirmed that its next quarterly earnings report will be published on Thursday, August 6th, 2020. Cardtronics will be holding an earnings conference call on Thursday, August 6th at 12:00 AM Eastern. Interested parties can register for or listen to the call using this link or dial in at Not Available.
Earnings for Cardtronics are expected to grow by 168.52% in the coming year, from $0.54 to $1.45 per share. The P/E ratio of Cardtronics is 21.38, which means that it is trading at a more expensive P/E ratio than the market average P/E ratio of about 15.93. The P/E ratio of Cardtronics is 21.38, which means that it is trading at a less expensive P/E ratio than the Business Services sector average P/E ratio of about 22.43. Cardtronics has a P/B Ratio of 2.73. P/B Ratios below 3 indicates that a company is reasonably valued with respect to its assets and liabilities.
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- Insider Ownership Percentage: 19.80%
- On 6/25/2020 Director Hudson Executive Capital Lp Buy 100,000 at average share price of $24.10 which equates to $2,410,000.00 in money value.
- On 6/23/2020 Director Hudson Executive Capital Lp Buy 75,350 at average price of $24.34 with total value of : $1,834,019.00
- On 6/18/2020 Director Rahul Gupta Buy 3,500 at average price of $24.77 with total value of : $86,695.00
Other owners latest trading in Cardtronics :
- On 7/21/2020 shares held by New York State Teachers Retirement System were 79,716 which equates to market value of $1.91M and appx 0.00% owners of Cardtronics
- On 7/20/2020 shares held by SG Americas Securities LLC were 21,115 which equates to market value of $0.51M and appx 0.00% owners of Cardtronics
- On 7/17/2020 shares held by Vident Investment Advisory LLC were 42,296 which equates to market value of $1.01M and appx 0.00% owners of Cardtronics
- In total Institutional ownership equates to There is no enough data Institutional Ownership Percentage for Cardtronics
Analyst at BidaskClub
N/A are also talking about :
- 7/25/2020 – Y-mAbs Therapeutics was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “strong sell” rating.
- 7/25/2020 – Wave Life Sciences was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 7/25/2020 – Weibo was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 7/25/2020 – Universal Logistics was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
Cardtronics (NASDAQ:CATM) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is $23.38 And 5 day price change is $0.18 (0.78%) with average volume for 5 day average is 461,660. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is $22.58 and 20 day price change is -$1.01 (-4.15%) and average 20 day moving volume is 481,330. 50 day moving average is $23.93 and 50 day price change is $5.09 ( 27.95%) and with average volume for 50 days is : 546,384. 200 day moving average is $31.91 and 200 day price change is -$5.44 (-18.93%) and with average volume for 200 days is : 583,106.
See More Analyst Rating at: RATING