Cheesecake Factory stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. Cheesecake Factory Upgraded by BidaskClub
N/A on 7/25/2020. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Hold. The analysts previously had rating of Sell.
Shares of Cheesecake Factory traded up $0.81 on Friday, reaching $24.81. 54 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 3125596. Shares of Cheesecake Factory were trading at $24.81 on Friday. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $22.58 and its 200 day moving average is $30.95.Cheesecake Factory has a 12 month low of $23.75 and a 12 month high of $45.24. While on yearly highs and lows, Cheesecake Factory’s today has traded high as $25.00 and has touched $23.75 on the downward trend. See More Analyst Rating at: RATING
Cheesecake Factory Earnings and What to expect:
Cheesecake Factory last issued its earnings data on May 5th, 2020. The restaurant operator reported $0.04 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, beating the consensus estimate of ($0.46) by $0.50. The business earned $615.11 million during the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $617.28 million. Its revenue was up 2.6% on a year-over-year basis. Cheesecake Factory has generated $2.61 earnings per share over the last year and currently has a price-to-earnings ratio of 11.5. Cheesecake Factory has confirmed that its next quarterly earnings report will be published on Wednesday, July 29th, 2020. Cheesecake Factory will be holding an earnings conference call on Wednesday, July 29th at 12:00 AM Eastern. Interested parties can register for or listen to the call using this link or dial in at Not Available.
Earnings for Cheesecake Factory are expected to grow in the coming year, from ($1.72) to $1.10 per share. The P/E ratio of Cheesecake Factory is 11.49, which means that it is trading at a less expensive P/E ratio than the market average P/E ratio of about 15.90. The P/E ratio of Cheesecake Factory is 11.49, which means that it is trading at a less expensive P/E ratio than the Retail/Wholesale sector average P/E ratio of about 27.94. Cheesecake Factory has a P/B Ratio of 1.94. P/B Ratios below 3 indicates that a company is reasonably valued with respect to its assets and liabilities.
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- Insider Ownership Percentage: 8.50%
- On 11/6/2019 Director Edie A Ames Buy 760 at average share price of $43.25 which equates to $32,870.00 in money value.
- On 11/4/2019 President David M Gordon Sell 3,700 at average price of $42.98 with total value of : $159,026.00
- On 8/12/2019 Director Laurence B Mindel Buy 2,500 at average price of $39.04 with total value of : $97,600.00
Other owners latest trading in Cheesecake Factory :
- On 7/24/2020 shares held by NEXT Financial Group Inc were 9,507 which equates to market value of $0.22M and appx 0.00% owners of Cheesecake Factory
- On 7/22/2020 shares held by First Trust Advisors LP were 60,561 which equates to market value of $1.39M and appx 0.00% owners of Cheesecake Factory
- On 7/21/2020 shares held by Oregon Public Employees Retirement Fund were 32,176 which equates to market value of $0.74M and appx 0.00% owners of Cheesecake Factory
- In total Institutional ownership equates to Institutional Ownership Percentage: 90.92% for Cheesecake Factory
Analyst at BidaskClub
N/A are also talking about :
- 7/25/2020 – Y-mAbs Therapeutics was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “strong sell” rating.
- 7/25/2020 – Wave Life Sciences was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 7/25/2020 – Weibo was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 7/25/2020 – Universal Logistics was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
Cheesecake Factory (NASDAQ:CAKE) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is $23.40 And 5 day price change is $2.23 (9.88%) with average volume for 5 day average is 2,036,240. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is $22.17 and 20 day price change is $2.84 (12.93%) and average 20 day moving volume is 2,668,450. 50 day moving average is $22.58 and 50 day price change is $6.54 ( 35.80%) and with average volume for 50 days is : 3,659,142. 200 day moving average is $30.95 and 200 day price change is -$13.68 (-35.54%) and with average volume for 200 days is : 2,311,820.
See More Analyst Rating at: RATING