Cincinnati Financial stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. Cincinnati Financial Upgraded by BidaskClub
N/A on 7/25/2020. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Hold. The analysts previously had rating of Sell.
Shares of Cincinnati Financial traded up $0.56 on Friday, reaching $83.23. 0 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 1487738. Shares of Cincinnati Financial were trading at $83.23 on Friday. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $65.09 and its 200 day moving average is $89.44.Cincinnati Financial has a 12 month low of $81.91 and a 12 month high of $118.19. While on yearly highs and lows, Cincinnati Financial’s today has traded high as $83.73 and has touched $81.91 on the downward trend. See More Analyst Rating at: RATING
Cincinnati Financial Earnings and What to expect:
Cincinnati Financial last released its quarterly earnings data on April 27th, 2020. The insurance provider reported $0.84 earnings per share for the quarter, missing the consensus estimate of $1.04 by $0.20. The company had revenue of $1.63 billion for the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $1.56 billion. Cincinnati Financial has generated $4.20 earnings per share over the last year and currently has a price-to-earnings ratio of 268.5. Cincinnati Financial has confirmed that its next quarterly earnings report will be published on Monday, July 27th, 2020.
Earnings for Cincinnati Financial are expected to grow by 16.39% in the coming year, from $3.05 to $3.55 per share. The P/E ratio of Cincinnati Financial is 268.49, which means that it is trading at a more expensive P/E ratio than the market average P/E ratio of about 15.93. The P/E ratio of Cincinnati Financial is 268.49, which means that it is trading at a more expensive P/E ratio than the Finance sector average P/E ratio of about 17.76. Cincinnati Financial has a P/B Ratio of 1.38. P/B Ratios below 3 indicates that a company is reasonably valued with respect to its assets and liabilities.
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- Insider Ownership Percentage: 7.40%
- On 4/29/2020 Director Dirk J Debbink Buy 2,000 at average share price of $72.25 which equates to $144,500.00 in money value.
- On 3/11/2020 Director Douglas S Skidmore Buy 2,745 at average price of $91.00 with total value of : $249,795.00
- On 8/16/2019 Director Dirk J Debbink Buy 182 at average price of $109.70 with total value of : $19,965.40
Other owners latest trading in Cincinnati Financial :
- On 7/24/2020 shares held by Community Financial Services Group LLC were 32,928 which equates to market value of $2.11M and appx 0.80% owners of Cincinnati Financial
- On 7/24/2020 shares held by NN Investment Partners Holdings N.V. were 20,190 which equates to market value of $1.29M and appx 0.00% owners of Cincinnati Financial
- On 7/24/2020 shares held by Dupont Capital Management Corp were 7,164 which equates to market value of $0.46M and appx 0.00% owners of Cincinnati Financial
- In total Institutional ownership equates to Institutional Ownership Percentage: 62.73% for Cincinnati Financial
Analyst at BidaskClub
N/A are also talking about :
- 7/25/2020 – Y-mAbs Therapeutics was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “strong sell” rating.
- 7/25/2020 – Wave Life Sciences was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 7/25/2020 – Weibo was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 7/25/2020 – Universal Logistics was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
Cincinnati Financial (NASDAQ:CINF) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is $80.27 And 5 day price change is $6.57 (8.57%) with average volume for 5 day average is 1,136,280. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is $71.61 and 20 day price change is $19.49 (30.58%) and average 20 day moving volume is 1,317,830. 50 day moving average is $65.09 and 50 day price change is $34.69 ( 71.47%) and with average volume for 50 days is : 1,534,488. 200 day moving average is $89.44 and 200 day price change is -$30.59 (-26.88%) and with average volume for 200 days is : 1,045,560.
See More Analyst Rating at: RATING