Myokardia stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. Myokardia Upgraded by Zacks Investment Research on 7/25/2020. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Buy. The analysts previously had rating of Hold.
Shares of Myokardia traded down -$1.50 on Friday, reaching $92.22. 0 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 428031. Shares of Myokardia were trading at $92.22 on Friday. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $99.41 and its 200 day moving average is $71.88.Myokardia has a 12 month low of $91.26 and a 12 month high of $126.30. While on yearly highs and lows, Myokardia’s today has traded high as $94.42 and has touched $91.26 on the downward trend. See More Analyst Rating at: RATING
Myokardia Earnings and What to expect:
Myokardia last announced its quarterly earnings results on May 6th, 2020. The biotechnology company reported ($1.50) EPS for the quarter, missing analysts’ consensus estimates of ($1.36) by $0.14. Myokardia has generated ($4.38) earnings per share over the last year. Myokardia has not formally confirmed its next earnings publication date, but the company’s estimated earnings date is Wednesday, August 5th, 2020 based off prior year’s report dates.
Earnings for Myokardia are expected to decrease in the coming year, from ($6.27) to ($6.58) per share. The P/E ratio of Myokardia is -13.83, which means that its earnings are negative and its P/E ratio cannot be compared to companies with positive earnings. The P/E ratio of Myokardia is -13.83, which means that its earnings are negative and its P/E ratio cannot be compared to companies with positive earnings. Myokardia has a P/B Ratio of 10.49. P/B Ratios above 3 indicate that a company could be overvalued with respect to its assets and liabilities.
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- Insider Ownership Percentage: 5.20%
- On 7/2/2020 CEO Anastasios Gianakakos Sell 5,000 at average share price of $93.98 which equates to $469,900.00 in money value.
- On 6/30/2020 Director Mary B Cranston Sell 21,629 at average price of $96.60 with total value of : $2,089,361.40
- On 5/11/2020 CEO Anastasios Gianakakos Sell 25,000 at average price of $101.86 with total value of : $2,546,500.00
Other owners latest trading in Myokardia :
- On 7/23/2020 shares held by Candriam Luxembourg S.C.A. were 138,000 which equates to market value of $13.33M and appx 0.10% owners of Myokardia
- On 7/23/2020 shares held by Strs Ohio were 16,700 which equates to market value of $1.61M and appx 0.00% owners of Myokardia
- On 7/23/2020 shares held by Creative Planning were 2,251 which equates to market value of $0.22M and appx 0.00% owners of Myokardia
- In total Institutional ownership equates to There is no enough data Institutional Ownership Percentage for Myokardia
Analyst at Zacks Investment Research are also talking about :
- 7/21/2020 – Myokardia was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 7/15/2020 – Myokardia had its price target raised by analysts at Morgan Stanley from $117.00 to $121.00. They now have an “overweight” rating on the stock.
- 7/2/2020 – Myokardia was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 7/1/2020 – Myokardia was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
Myokardia (NASDAQ:MYOK) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is $93.53 And 5 day price change is $0.66 (0.72%) with average volume for 5 day average is 308,280. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is $93.72 and 20 day price change is -$10.07 (-9.84%) and average 20 day moving volume is 382,980. 50 day moving average is $99.41 and 50 day price change is -$16.12 ( -14.88%) and with average volume for 50 days is : 546,170. 200 day moving average is $71.88 and 200 day price change is $41.30 (81.11%) and with average volume for 200 days is : 511,297.
See More Analyst Rating at: RATING