Plains GP stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. Plains GP Upgraded by Zacks Investment Research on 7/25/2020. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Strong-Buy. The analysts previously had rating of Hold.
Shares of Plains GP traded down -$0.10 on Friday, reaching $8.21. 0 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 2901791. Shares of Plains GP were trading at $8.21 on Friday. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $9.49 and its 200 day moving average is $13.24.Plains GP has a 12 month low of $8.15 and a 12 month high of $24.75. While on yearly highs and lows, Plains GP’s today has traded high as $8.37 and has touched $8.15 on the downward trend. See More Analyst Rating at: RATING
Plains GP Earnings and What to expect:
Plains GP last posted its earnings results on May 5th, 2020. The pipeline company reported $7.68 earnings per share for the quarter, beating the consensus estimate of $0.40 by $7.28. The firm had revenue of $8.27 billion for the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $9.22 billion. Plains GP has generated $1.96 earnings per share over the last year and currently has a price-to-earnings ratio of 0.9. Plains GP has confirmed that its next quarterly earnings report will be published on Tuesday, August 4th, 2020. Plains GP will be holding an earnings conference call on Tuesday, August 4th at 12:00 AM Eastern. Interested parties can register for or listen to the call using this link or dial in at Not Available.
Earnings for Plains GP are expected to decrease by -90.24% in the coming year, from $8.30 to $0.81 per share. The P/E ratio of Plains GP is 0.94, which means that it is trading at a less expensive P/E ratio than the market average P/E ratio of about 15.90. The P/E ratio of Plains GP is 0.94, which means that it is trading at a less expensive P/E ratio than the Oils/Energy sector average P/E ratio of about 12.57.
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- Insider Ownership Percentage: 12.47%
- On 3/18/2020 Director Robert V Sinnott Buy 125,000 at average share price of $3.49 which equates to $436,250.00 in money value.
- On 3/16/2020 Director Robert V Sinnott Buy 25,000 at average price of $5.89 with total value of : $147,250.00
- On 3/16/2020 CEO Willie Cw Chiang Buy 41,600 at average price of $5.82 with total value of : $242,112.00
Other owners latest trading in Plains GP :
- On 7/23/2020 shares held by Creative Planning were 10,523 which equates to market value of $94K and appx 0.00% owners of Plains GP
- On 7/22/2020 shares held by First Trust Advisors LP were 321,962 which equates to market value of $2.87M and appx 0.00% owners of Plains GP
- On 7/22/2020 shares held by Cerebellum GP LLC were 3,261 which equates to market value of $72K and appx 0.10% owners of Plains GP
- In total Institutional ownership equates to Institutional Ownership Percentage: 77.48% for Plains GP
Analyst at Zacks Investment Research are also talking about :
- 7/23/2020 – Plains GP was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 7/21/2020 – Plains GP had its price target raised by analysts at Raymond James from $10.00 to $11.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- 7/21/2020 – Plains GP was upgraded by analysts at BofA Securities from an “underperform” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 7/18/2020 – Plains GP was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $9.50 price target on the stock.
Plains GP (NYSE:PAGP) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is $8.29 And 5 day price change is -$0.04 (-0.48%) with average volume for 5 day average is 2,546,400. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is $8.48 and 20 day price change is -$0.62 (-7.02%) and average 20 day moving volume is 2,874,270. 50 day moving average is $9.49 and 50 day price change is -$0.29 ( -3.41%) and with average volume for 50 days is : 2,887,750. 200 day moving average is $13.24 and 200 day price change is -$11.84 (-59.05%) and with average volume for 200 days is : 3,494,010.
See More Analyst Rating at: RATING