Safe Bulkers stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. Safe Bulkers Upgraded by Zacks Investment Research on 7/25/2020. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Hold. The analysts previously had rating of Sell.
Shares of Safe Bulkers traded up $0.02 on Friday, reaching $1.16. 0 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 142913. Shares of Safe Bulkers were trading at $1.16 on Friday. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $1.16 and its 200 day moving average is $1.37.Safe Bulkers has a 12 month low of $1.13 and a 12 month high of $2.25. While on yearly highs and lows, Safe Bulkers’s today has traded high as $1.18 and has touched $1.13 on the downward trend. See More Analyst Rating at: RATING
Safe Bulkers Earnings and What to expect:
Safe Bulkers last released its earnings results on June 8th, 2020. The shipping company reported ($0.13) earnings per share for the quarter, missing analysts’ consensus estimates of ($0.10) by $0.03. The company earned $32.51 million during the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $33.95 million. Safe Bulkers has generated $0.05 earnings per share over the last year. Safe Bulkers has not formally confirmed its next earnings publication date, but the company’s estimated earnings date is Tuesday, September 1st, 2020 based off prior year’s report dates.
Earnings for Safe Bulkers are expected to grow in the coming year, from ($0.23) to $0.15 per share. The P/E ratio of Safe Bulkers is -11.60, which means that its earnings are negative and its P/E ratio cannot be compared to companies with positive earnings. The P/E ratio of Safe Bulkers is -11.60, which means that its earnings are negative and its P/E ratio cannot be compared to companies with positive earnings. Safe Bulkers has a P/B Ratio of 0.26. P/B Ratios below 1 indicate that a company could be undervalued with respect to its assets and liabilities.
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- There is no enough data Insider Ownership Percentage
- On 2/16/2018 Director Robert Kim Tyler Buy 900 at average share price of $0.07 which equates to $63.00 in money value.
- On 2/15/2018 Insider Robert Morrison Buy 7,000 at average price of $0.08 with total value of : $560.00
- On 2/13/2018 Insider Robert Morrison Sell 9,000 at average price of $0.06 with total value of : $540.00
Other owners latest trading in Safe Bulkers :
- On 7/20/2020 shares held by SG Americas Securities LLC were 72,111 which equates to market value of $88K and appx 0.00% owners of Safe Bulkers
- On 6/19/2020 shares held by State Street Corp were 797,623 which equates to market value of $0.95M and appx 0.00% owners of Safe Bulkers
- On 5/15/2020 shares held by Invesco Ltd. were 173,946 which equates to market value of $0.21M and appx 0.00% owners of Safe Bulkers
- In total Institutional ownership equates to Institutional Ownership Percentage: 14.05% for Safe Bulkers
Analyst at Zacks Investment Research are also talking about :
- 5/16/2020 – Safe Bulkers was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 5/8/2020 – Safe Bulkers was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 5/1/2020 – Safe Bulkers was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 4/29/2020 – Safe Bulkers was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
Safe Bulkers (NYSE:SB) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is $1.17 And 5 day price change is -$0.04 (-3.33%) with average volume for 5 day average is 113,180. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is $1.21 and 20 day price change is -$0.10 (-7.94%) and average 20 day moving volume is 110,430. 50 day moving average is $1.16 and 50 day price change is $0.29 ( 33.79%) and with average volume for 50 days is : 231,614. 200 day moving average is $1.37 and 200 day price change is -$0.61 (-34.46%) and with average volume for 200 days is : 263,742.
See More Analyst Rating at: RATING