Hess Midstream Operations LP stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. Hess Midstream Operations LP Downgraded by Zacks Investment Research on 10/2/2020. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Sell. The analysts previously had rating of Hold.
Shares of Hess Midstream Operations LP traded down -$0.16 on Friday, reaching $14.94. 0 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 94134. Shares of Hess Midstream Operations LP were trading at $14.94 on Friday. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $17.34 and its 200 day moving average is $17.85.Hess Midstream Operations LP has a 12 month low of $14.59 and a 12 month high of $25.66. While on yearly highs and lows, Hess Midstream Operations LP’s today has traded high as $15.23 and has touched $14.59 on the downward trend. See More Analyst Rating at: RATING
Hess Midstream Operations LP Earnings and What to expect:
Hess Midstream Partners last issued its earnings data on July 29th, 2020. The reported $0.29 earnings per share for the quarter, missing analysts’ consensus estimates of $0.36 by $0.07. The company had revenue of $269.80 million for the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $168.76 million. Hess Midstream Partners has generated $1.20 earnings per share over the last year and currently has a price-to-earnings ratio of 12.0. Hess Midstream Partners has not formally confirmed its next earnings publication date, but the company’s estimated earnings date is Wednesday, November 4th, 2020 based off prior year’s report dates.
Earnings for Hess Midstream Partners are expected to grow by 154.55% in the coming year, from $0.77 to $1.96 per share. The P/E ratio of Hess Midstream Partners is 11.95, which means that it is trading at a less expensive P/E ratio than the market average P/E ratio of about 18.69. The P/E ratio of Hess Midstream Partners is 11.95, which means that it is trading at a less expensive P/E ratio than the Oils/Energy sector average P/E ratio of about 16.40. Hess Midstream Partners has a P/B Ratio of 0.15. P/B Ratios below 1 indicate that a company could be undervalued with respect to its assets and liabilities.
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- Not Data Available
- On 8/14/2020 COO John A Gatling Buy 1,084 at average share price of $18.57 which equates to $20,129.88 in money value.
- On 4/7/2020 CFO Jonathan C Stein Sell 711 at average price of $11.58 with total value of : $8,233.38
- On 3/19/2020 Director Stephen J J Letwin Buy 10,000 at average price of $6.98 with total value of : $69,800.00
Other owners latest trading in Hess Midstream Operations LP :
- On 8/18/2020 shares held by Blackstone Group Inc were 125,644 which equates to market value of $2.30M and appx 0.00% owners of Hess Midstream Operations LP
- On 8/17/2020 shares held by Sei Investments Co. were 21,951 which equates to market value of $0.50M and appx 0.00% owners of Hess Midstream Operations LP
- On 8/17/2020 shares held by Lucas Capital Management were 14,229 which equates to market value of $0.26M and appx 0.40% owners of Hess Midstream Operations LP
- In total Institutional ownership equates to Institutional Ownership Percentage: 68.61% for Hess Midstream Operations LP
Analyst at Zacks Investment Research are also talking about :
- 9/25/2020 – Hess Midstream Partners is now covered by analysts at Morgan Stanley. They set an “equal weight” rating and a $18.00 price target on the stock. (View)
- 9/16/2020 – Hess Midstream Partners was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating. (View)
- 8/28/2020 – Hess Midstream Partners was downgraded by analysts at TheStreet from a “c” rating to a “d+” rating. (View)
- 8/3/2020 – Hess Midstream Partners was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating. (View)
Hess Midstream Operations LP (NYSE:HESM) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is $15.11 And 5 day price change is -$0.36 (-2.35%) with average volume for 5 day average is 142,840. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is $16.34 and 20 day price change is -$2.88 (-16.16%) and average 20 day moving volume is 103,035. 50 day moving average is $17.34 and 50 day price change is -$2.64 ( -15.02%) and with average volume for 50 days is : 114,214. 200 day moving average is $17.85 and 200 day price change is -$5.88 (-28.24%) and with average volume for 200 days is : 245,314.
See More Analyst Rating at: RATING