Metropolitan Bank Holding Corp stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. Metropolitan Bank Holding Corp Upgraded by Zacks Investment Research on 10/2/2020. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Buy. The analysts previously had rating of Hold.
Shares of Metropolitan Bank Holding Corp traded up $0.27 on Friday, reaching $28.27. 0 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 13075. Shares of Metropolitan Bank Holding Corp were trading at $28.27 on Friday. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $30.06 and its 200 day moving average is $33.41.Metropolitan Bank Holding Corp has a 12 month low of $27.90 and a 12 month high of $51.09. While on yearly highs and lows, Metropolitan Bank Holding Corp’s today has traded high as $28.49 and has touched $27.90 on the downward trend. See More Analyst Rating at: RATING
Metropolitan Bank Holding Corp Earnings and What to expect:
Metropolitan Bank last issued its earnings results on July 22nd, 2020. The reported $1.29 EPS for the quarter, beating the consensus estimate of $0.79 by $0.50. The firm earned $35.81 million during the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $33.72 million. Metropolitan Bank has generated $3.56 earnings per share over the last year and currently has a price-to-earnings ratio of 7.4. Metropolitan Bank has not formally confirmed its next earnings publication date, but the company’s estimated earnings date is Wednesday, October 28th, 2020 based off prior year’s report dates.
Earnings for Metropolitan Bank are expected to decrease by -2.09% in the coming year, from $4.30 to $4.21 per share. The P/E ratio of Metropolitan Bank is 7.36, which means that it is trading at a less expensive P/E ratio than the market average P/E ratio of about 18.88. The P/E ratio of Metropolitan Bank is 7.36, which means that it is trading at a less expensive P/E ratio than the Finance sector average P/E ratio of about 17.71. Metropolitan Bank has a P/B Ratio of 0.79. P/B Ratios below 1 indicate that a company could be undervalued with respect to its assets and liabilities.
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- On 5/13/2020 COO Gerard A. Perri Buy 400 at average share price of $20.69 which equates to $8,276.00 in money value.
- On 4/23/2020 COO Gerard A. Perri Buy 500 at average price of $22.48 with total value of : $11,240.00
- On 3/16/2020 Director David M. Gavrin Buy 500 at average price of $24.66 with total value of : $12,330.00
Other owners latest trading in Metropolitan Bank Holding Corp :
- On 9/15/2020 shares held by Two Sigma Advisers LP were 14,900 which equates to market value of $0.48M and appx 0.00% owners of Metropolitan Bank Holding Corp
- On 8/31/2020 shares held by Bridgeway Capital Management Inc. were 48,100 which equates to market value of $1.54M and appx 0.00% owners of Metropolitan Bank Holding Corp
- On 8/25/2020 shares held by Nuveen Asset Management LLC were 48,116 which equates to market value of $1.54M and appx 0.00% owners of Metropolitan Bank Holding Corp
- In total Institutional ownership equates to Institutional Ownership Percentage: 56.41% for Metropolitan Bank Holding Corp
Analyst at Zacks Investment Research are also talking about :
- 8/3/2020 – Metropolitan Bank was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “sell” rating to a “strong sell” rating. (View)
- 7/30/2020 – Metropolitan Bank was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “sell” rating to a “strong-buy” rating. They now have a $34.00 price target on the stock. (View)
- 7/22/2020 – Metropolitan Bank had its “outperform” rating re-affirmed by analysts at Keefe, Bruyette & Woods. They now have a $40.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $32.00. (View)
- 7/3/2020 – Metropolitan Bank was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating. (View)
Metropolitan Bank Holding Corp (NYSE:MCB) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is $27.78 And 5 day price change is $2.35 (9.07%) with average volume for 5 day average is 26,820. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is $29.26 and 20 day price change is -$3.44 (-10.85%) and average 20 day moving volume is 17,730. 50 day moving average is $30.06 and 50 day price change is -$2.46 ( -8.01%) and with average volume for 50 days is : 14,160. 200 day moving average is $33.41 and 200 day price change is -$19.90 (-41.31%) and with average volume for 200 days is : 23,938.
See More Analyst Rating at: RATING