Mimecast Ltd stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. Mimecast Ltd Downgraded by Zacks Investment Research on 10/2/2020. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Hold. The analysts previously had rating of Buy.
Shares of Mimecast Ltd traded up $0.25 on Friday, reaching $47.17. 0 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 651801. Shares of Mimecast Ltd were trading at $47.17 on Friday. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $46.20 and its 200 day moving average is $42.70.Mimecast Ltd has a 12 month low of $46.77 and a 12 month high of $54.40. While on yearly highs and lows, Mimecast Ltd’s today has traded high as $47.70 and has touched $46.77 on the downward trend. See More Analyst Rating at: RATING
Mimecast Ltd Earnings and What to expect:
Mimecast last posted its earnings results on August 3rd, 2020. The technology company reported $0.22 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, topping analysts’ consensus estimates of $0.16 by $0.06. The business had revenue of $115.18 million for the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $113.30 million. Its revenue for the quarter was up 16.1% on a year-over-year basis. Mimecast has generated $0.00 earnings per share over the last year and currently has a price-to-earnings ratio of 589.6. Mimecast has not formally confirmed its next earnings publication date, but the company’s estimated earnings date is Thursday, November 5th, 2020 based off prior year’s report dates.
Earnings for Mimecast are expected to grow by 78.57% in the coming year, from $0.14 to $0.25 per share. The P/E ratio of Mimecast is 589.63, which means that it is trading at a more expensive P/E ratio than the market average P/E ratio of about 18.88. The P/E ratio of Mimecast is 589.63, which means that it is trading at a more expensive P/E ratio than the Computer and Technology sector average P/E ratio of about 63.83. Mimecast has a PEG Ratio of 10.28. PEG Ratios above 1 indicate that a company could be overvalued. Mimecast has a P/B Ratio of 12.71. P/B Ratios above 3 indicate that a company could be overvalued with respect to its assets and liabilities.
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- On 9/21/2020 Director Neil Murray Sell 35,000 at average share price of $45.06 which equates to $1,577,100.00 in money value.
- On 9/15/2020 VP John J Walsh Jr Sell 2,000 at average price of $47.44 with total value of : $94,880.00
- On 9/15/2020 CEO Peter Bauer Sell 7,500 at average price of $47.63 with total value of : $357,225.00
Other owners latest trading in Mimecast Ltd :
- On 9/15/2020 shares held by Two Sigma Advisers LP were 348,800 which equates to market value of $14.53M and appx 0.00% owners of Mimecast Ltd
- On 9/4/2020 shares held by Principal Financial Group Inc. were 9,320 which equates to market value of $0.39M and appx 0.00% owners of Mimecast Ltd
- On 8/28/2020 shares held by PNC Financial Services Group Inc. were 16,713 which equates to market value of $0.70M and appx 0.00% owners of Mimecast Ltd
- In total Institutional ownership equates to Institutional Ownership Percentage: 81.83% for Mimecast Ltd
Analyst at Zacks Investment Research are also talking about :
- 10/1/2020 – Mimecast was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $51.00 price target on the stock. (View)
- 9/30/2020 – Mimecast was downgraded by analysts at Summit Insights from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating. (View)
- 9/8/2020 – Mimecast is now covered by analysts at Loop Capital. They set a “buy” rating and a $60.00 price target on the stock. (View)
- 8/20/2020 – Mimecast was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating. (View)
Mimecast Ltd (NASDAQ:MIME) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is $46.26 And 5 day price change is $3.00 (6.79%) with average volume for 5 day average is 476,500. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is $46.39 and 20 day price change is -$2.78 (-5.57%) and average 20 day moving volume is 720,865. 50 day moving average is $46.20 and 50 day price change is $3.88 ( 8.96%) and with average volume for 50 days is : 665,392. 200 day moving average is $42.70 and 200 day price change is $3.86 (8.91%) and with average volume for 200 days is : 840,380.
See More Analyst Rating at: RATING