FirstHawaiian stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. FirstHawaiian Downgradedby BankofAmericaCo. on 10-08-21. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Underperform. The analysts previously had rating of Neutral.
Shares of FirstHawaiian traded down -$0.31 on Thursday, reaching $29.22. 576345 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 575542. Shares of FirstHawaiian were trading at $29.22 on Thursday. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $27.82 and its 200 day moving average is $27.49.FirstHawaiian has a 12 month low of $28.99 and a 12 month high of $30.80. While on yearly highs and lows, FirstHawaiian’s today has traded high as $29.40 and has touched $28.99 on the downward trend. See More Analyst Rating at: RATING
FirstHawaiian Earnings and What to expect:
First Hawaiian last posted its quarterly earnings data on July 24th, 2021. The bank reported $0.68 earnings per share for the quarter, topping the consensus estimate of $0.47 by $0.21. The company had revenue of $180.85 million for the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $132.60 million. First Hawaiian has generated $1.45 earnings per share over the last year ($2.08 diluted earnings per share) and currently has a price-to-earnings ratio of 14.0. Earnings for First Hawaiian are expected to decrease by -16.91% in the coming year, from $2.07 to $1.72 per share. First Hawaiian has confirmed that its next quarterly earnings report will be published on Friday, October 22nd, 2021. First Hawaiian will be holding an earnings conference call on Friday, October 22nd at 1:00 PM Eastern. Interested parties can or dial in at 404-537-3406 with passcode “2438538”.
Earnings for First Hawaiian are expected to decrease by -16.91% in the coming year, from $2.07 to $1.72 per share. The P/E ratio of First Hawaiian is 14.05, which means that it is trading at a less expensive P/E ratio than the market average P/E ratio of about 14.75. The P/E ratio of First Hawaiian is 14.05, which means that it is trading at a less expensive P/E ratio than the Finance sector average P/E ratio of about 14.52. First Hawaiian has a PEG Ratio of 1.78. PEG Ratios above 1 indicate that a company could be overvalued. First Hawaiian has a P/B Ratio of 1.39. P/B Ratios below 3 indicates that a company is reasonably valued with respect to its assets and liabilities.
FirstHawaiian (FHB) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is $29.43 And 5 day price change is -$0.39 (-1.32%) with average volume for 5 day average is 416,440. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is $28.25 and 20 day price change is $2.60 (9.77%) and average 20 day moving volume is 650,985. 50 day moving average is $27.82 and 50 day price change is $1.13 ( 4.02%) and with average volume for 50 days is : 542,394. 200 day moving average is $27.49 and 200 day price change is $6.48 (28.50%) and with average volume for 200 days is : 691,560.
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- On 11/4/2020 Director Vanessa L Washington Buy 2,300 at average share price of $17.05 which equates to $39,215.00 in money value.
- On 6/5/2020 CFO Ravi Mallela Buy 51 at average price of $17.57 with total value of : $896.07
- On 5/18/2020 CFO Ravi Mallela Buy 3,290 at average price of $14.87 with total value of : $48,922.30
Other owners latest trading in FirstHawaiian :
- On 10/7/2021 shares held by Berman Capital Advisors LLC were 894 which equates to market value of $25K and appx 0.00% owners of FirstHawaiian
- On 10/7/2021 shares held by State of Alaska Department of Revenue were 94,527 which equates to market value of $2.77M and appx 0.00% owners of FirstHawaiian
- On 9/24/2021 shares held by Thrivent Financial for Lutherans were 106,578 which equates to market value of $3.02M and appx 0.00% owners of FirstHawaiian
- In total Institutional ownership equates to There is no enough data Institutional Ownership Percentage for FirstHawaiian
See More Analyst Rating at: RATING