NeurocrineBiosciences stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. NeurocrineBiosciences Upgradedby ZacksInvestmentResearch on 10-08-21. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Buy. The analysts previously had rating of Hold.
Shares of NeurocrineBiosciences traded up $1.04 on Thursday, reaching $104.08. 400821 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 522994. Shares of NeurocrineBiosciences were trading at $104.08 on Thursday. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $94.61 and its 200 day moving average is $98.34.NeurocrineBiosciences has a 12 month low of $101.60 and a 12 month high of $120.27. While on yearly highs and lows, NeurocrineBiosciences’s today has traded high as $104.54 and has touched $101.60 on the downward trend. See More Analyst Rating at: RATING
NeurocrineBiosciences Earnings and What to expect:
Neurocrine Biosciences last announced its quarterly earnings results on August 2nd, 2021. The reported $0.43 earnings per share for the quarter, missing the consensus estimate of $0.52 by $0.09. The business had revenue of $288.90 million for the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $274.47 million. Neurocrine Biosciences has generated $4.16 earnings per share over the last year ($3.72 diluted earnings per share) and currently has a price-to-earnings ratio of 28.0. Earnings for Neurocrine Biosciences are expected to grow by 92.59% in the coming year, from $1.89 to $3.64 per share. Neurocrine Biosciences has not formally confirmed its next earnings publication date, but the company’s estimated earnings date is Monday, November 8th, 2021 based off prior year’s report dates.
Earnings for Neurocrine Biosciences are expected to grow by 92.59% in the coming year, from $1.89 to $3.64 per share. The P/E ratio of Neurocrine Biosciences is 27.98, which means that it is trading at a more expensive P/E ratio than the market average P/E ratio of about 14.75. The P/E ratio of Neurocrine Biosciences is 27.98, which means that it is trading at a less expensive P/E ratio than the Medical sector average P/E ratio of about 33.07. Neurocrine Biosciences has a P/B Ratio of 8.68. P/B Ratios above 3 indicate that a company could be overvalued with respect to its assets and liabilities.
NeurocrineBiosciences (NBIX) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is $102.11 And 5 day price change is $2.62 (2.58%) with average volume for 5 day average is 524,400. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is $97.37 and 20 day price change is $7.34 (7.59%) and average 20 day moving volume is 567,485. 50 day moving average is $94.61 and 50 day price change is $11.16 ( 12.01%) and with average volume for 50 days is : 617,560. 200 day moving average is $98.34 and 200 day price change is $5.41 (5.48%) and with average volume for 200 days is : 856,458.
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- On 10/4/2021 Insider Julie Cooke Sell 987 at average share price of $101.73 which equates to $100,407.51 in money value.
- On 8/16/2021 Insider Eric Benevich Sell 5,628 at average price of $89.62 with total value of : $504,381.36
- On 7/27/2021 Insider Malcolm Lloyd-Smith Sell 16,709 at average price of $93.80 with total value of : $1,567,304.20
Other owners latest trading in NeurocrineBiosciences :
- On 10/7/2021 shares held by State of Alaska Department of Revenue were 14,526 which equates to market value of $1.39M and appx 0.00% owners of NeurocrineBiosciences
- On 10/4/2021 shares held by Red Spruce Capital LLC were 11,746 which equates to market value of $1.13M and appx 0.70% owners of NeurocrineBiosciences
- On 9/24/2021 shares held by Thrivent Financial for Lutherans were 25,099 which equates to market value of $2.44M and appx 0.00% owners of NeurocrineBiosciences
- In total Institutional ownership equates to Institutional Ownership Percentage: 95.99% for NeurocrineBiosciences
See More Analyst Rating at: RATING