AllogeneTherapeutics stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. AllogeneTherapeutics Downgradedby StifelNicolaus on 10-08-21. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Hold. The analysts previously had rating of Buy.
Shares of AllogeneTherapeutics traded down -$11.25 on Thursday, reaching $13.13. 24501756 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 681378. Shares of AllogeneTherapeutics were trading at $13.13 on Thursday. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $23.80 and its 200 day moving average is $28.35.AllogeneTherapeutics has a 12 month low of $13.13 and a 12 month high of $44.92. While on yearly highs and lows, AllogeneTherapeutics’s today has traded high as $16.01 and has touched $13.13 on the downward trend. See More Analyst Rating at: RATING
AllogeneTherapeutics Earnings and What to expect:
Allogene Therapeutics last released its earnings data on August 3rd, 2021. The reported ($0.53) earnings per share for the quarter, beating the consensus estimate of ($0.55) by $0.02. The business had revenue of $0.04 million for the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $0.95 million. Allogene Therapeutics has generated ($2.08) earnings per share over the last year (($1.83) diluted earnings per share). Earnings for Allogene Therapeutics are expected to decrease in the coming year, from ($1.89) to ($2.50) per share. Allogene Therapeutics has not formally confirmed its next earnings publication date, but the company’s estimated earnings date is Wednesday, November 3rd, 2021 based off prior year’s report dates.
Earnings for Allogene Therapeutics are expected to decrease in the coming year, from ($1.89) to ($2.50) per share. The P/E ratio of Allogene Therapeutics is -7.17, which means that its earnings are negative and its P/E ratio cannot be compared to companies with positive earnings. The P/E ratio of Allogene Therapeutics is -7.17, which means that its earnings are negative and its P/E ratio cannot be compared to companies with positive earnings. Allogene Therapeutics has a P/B Ratio of 1.71. P/B Ratios below 3 indicates that a company is reasonably valued with respect to its assets and liabilities.
AllogeneTherapeutics (ALLO) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is $22.01 And 5 day price change is -$11.39 (-46.45%) with average volume for 5 day average is 5,592,320. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is $24.54 and 20 day price change is -$11.61 (-46.93%) and average 20 day moving volume is 1,916,380. 50 day moving average is $23.80 and 50 day price change is -$9.24 ( -41.31%) and with average volume for 50 days is : 1,191,814. 200 day moving average is $28.35 and 200 day price change is -$14.42 (-52.34%) and with average volume for 200 days is : 1,080,880.
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- On 10/1/2021 CMO Rafael Amado Sell 11,507 at average share price of $24.35 which equates to $280,195.45 in money value.
- On 9/9/2021 Director Owen N. Witte Sell 5,000 at average price of $25.54 with total value of : $127,700.00
- On 8/20/2021 Director Owen N Witte Sell 10,000 at average price of $23.47 with total value of : $234,700.00
Other owners latest trading in AllogeneTherapeutics :
- On 9/24/2021 shares held by Thrivent Financial for Lutherans were 41,355 which equates to market value of $1.08M and appx 0.00% owners of AllogeneTherapeutics
- On 9/3/2021 shares held by Parametric Portfolio Associates LLC were 50,633 which equates to market value of $1.32M and appx 0.00% owners of AllogeneTherapeutics
- On 8/25/2021 shares held by Marshall Wace LLP were 456,591 which equates to market value of $11.91M and appx 0.10% owners of AllogeneTherapeutics
- In total Institutional ownership equates to Institutional Ownership Percentage: 59.60% for AllogeneTherapeutics
See More Analyst Rating at: RATING