Humanigen stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. Humanigen Downgradedby JPMorganChase&Co. on 10-08-21. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Sell. The analysts previously had rating of N/A.
Shares of Humanigen traded up $0.05 on Thursday, reaching $6.41. 1377163 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 3678812. Shares of Humanigen were trading at $6.41 on Thursday. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $12.03 and its 200 day moving average is $16.55.Humanigen has a 12 month low of $6.16 and a 12 month high of $29.20. While on yearly highs and lows, Humanigen’s today has traded high as $6.49 and has touched $6.16 on the downward trend. See More Analyst Rating at: RATING
Humanigen Earnings and What to expect:
Humanigen last posted its earnings data on August 12th, 2021. The reported ($1.20) earnings per share for the quarter, missing analysts’ consensus estimates of ($0.86) by $0.34. The business had revenue of $1.04 million for the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $59.96 million. Humanigen has generated ($2.42) earnings per share over the last year (($3.79) diluted earnings per share). Earnings for Humanigen are expected to grow in the coming year, from ($3.36) to ($1.06) per share. Humanigen has not formally confirmed its next earnings publication date, but the company’s estimated earnings date is Wednesday, November 10th, 2021 based off prior year’s report dates.
Earnings for Humanigen are expected to grow in the coming year, from ($3.36) to ($1.06) per share. The P/E ratio of Humanigen is -1.69, which means that its earnings are negative and its P/E ratio cannot be compared to companies with positive earnings. The P/E ratio of Humanigen is -1.69, which means that its earnings are negative and its P/E ratio cannot be compared to companies with positive earnings. Humanigen has a P/B Ratio of 7.28. P/B Ratios above 3 indicate that a company could be overvalued with respect to its assets and liabilities.
Humanigen (HGEN) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is $6.20 And 5 day price change is $0.53 (9.01%) with average volume for 5 day average is 1,944,180. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is $6.28 and 20 day price change is -$0.47 (-6.83%) and average 20 day moving volume is 2,858,010. 50 day moving average is $12.03 and 50 day price change is -$10.17 ( -61.34%) and with average volume for 50 days is : 2,606,008. 200 day moving average is $16.55 and 200 day price change is -$14.38 (-69.17%) and with average volume for 200 days is : 2,034,168.
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- On 8/11/2021 Insider Dale Chappell Sell 109,647 at average share price of $17.07 which equates to $1,871,674.29 in money value.
- On 7/28/2021 Insider Dale Chappell Sell 9,692 at average price of $17.04 with total value of : $165,151.68
- On 7/23/2021 Insider Dale Chappell Sell 5,584 at average price of $17.04 with total value of : $95,151.36
Other owners latest trading in Humanigen :
- On 9/17/2021 shares held by Virtu Financial LLC were 36,704 which equates to market value of $0.64M and appx 0.10% owners of Humanigen
- On 9/3/2021 shares held by Parametric Portfolio Associates LLC were 17,070 which equates to market value of $0.30M and appx 0.00% owners of Humanigen
- On 8/25/2021 shares held by Marshall Wace LLP were 407,563 which equates to market value of $7.08M and appx 0.00% owners of Humanigen
- In total Institutional ownership equates to Institutional Ownership Percentage: 43.57% for Humanigen
See More Analyst Rating at: RATING