Synaptics stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. Synaptics Downgradedby ZacksInvestmentResearch on 10-08-21. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Hold. The analysts previously had rating of Buy.
Shares of Synaptics traded down -$4.90 on Thursday, reaching $176.76. 205866 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 302787. Shares of Synaptics were trading at $176.76 on Thursday. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $176.19 and its 200 day moving average is $141.61.Synaptics has a 12 month low of $176.76 and a 12 month high of $191.99. While on yearly highs and lows, Synaptics’s today has traded high as $182.67 and has touched $176.76 on the downward trend. See More Analyst Rating at: RATING
Synaptics Earnings and What to expect:
Synaptics last released its earnings results on August 5th, 2021. The software maker reported $2.18 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, topping the consensus estimate of $2.00 by $0.18. The company had revenue of $327.80 million for the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $326 million. Synaptics has generated $6.34 earnings per share over the last year ($2.11 diluted earnings per share) and currently has a price-to-earnings ratio of 83.8. Earnings for Synaptics are expected to grow by 4.59% in the coming year, from $8.49 to $8.88 per share. Synaptics has not formally confirmed its next earnings publication date, but the company’s estimated earnings date is Thursday, November 4th, 2021 based off prior year’s report dates.
Earnings for Synaptics are expected to grow by 4.59% in the coming year, from $8.49 to $8.88 per share. The P/E ratio of Synaptics is 83.77, which means that it is trading at a more expensive P/E ratio than the market average P/E ratio of about 14.75. The P/E ratio of Synaptics is 83.77, which means that it is trading at a more expensive P/E ratio than the Computer and Technology sector average P/E ratio of about 38.70. Synaptics has a PEG Ratio of 2.14. PEG Ratios above 1 indicate that a company could be overvalued. Synaptics has a P/B Ratio of 6.43. P/B Ratios above 3 indicate that a company could be overvalued with respect to its assets and liabilities.
Synaptics (SYNA) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is $177.91 And 5 day price change is -$5.74 (-3.15%) with average volume for 5 day average is 229,500. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is $181.80 and 20 day price change is -$5.24 (-2.88%) and average 20 day moving volume is 285,185. 50 day moving average is $176.19 and 50 day price change is $27.52 ( 18.44%) and with average volume for 50 days is : 329,412. 200 day moving average is $141.61 and 200 day price change is $94.23 (114.18%) and with average volume for 200 days is : 438,393.
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- On 9/3/2021 Director Kiva A. Allgood Sell 750 at average share price of $189.19 which equates to $141,892.50 in money value.
- On 9/2/2021 Insider Saleel Awsare Sell 4,858 at average price of $189.34 with total value of : $919,813.72
- On 8/31/2021 Director Jeffrey D. Buchanan Sell 2,302 at average price of $188.43 with total value of : $433,765.86
Other owners latest trading in Synaptics :
- On 10/8/2021 shares held by Profit Investment Management LLC were 21,544 which equates to market value of $3.87M and appx 2.70% owners of Synaptics
- On 10/7/2021 shares held by State of Alaska Department of Revenue were 5,407 which equates to market value of $0.97M and appx 0.00% owners of Synaptics
- On 10/6/2021 shares held by Richard P Slaughter Associates Inc were 1,201 which equates to market value of $0.22M and appx 0.10% owners of Synaptics
- In total Institutional ownership equates to Institutional Ownership Percentage: 92.47% for Synaptics
See More Analyst Rating at: RATING