Investar Holding Corp stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. Investar Holding Corp Upgraded by Zacks Investment Research on 10/2/2020. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Buy. The analysts previously had rating of Hold.
Shares of Investar Holding Corp traded up $0.04 on Friday, reaching $12.86. 0 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 19194. Shares of Investar Holding Corp were trading at $12.86 on Friday. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $13.63 and its 200 day moving average is $15.98.Investar Holding Corp has a 12 month low of $12.67 and a 12 month high of $26.46. While on yearly highs and lows, Investar Holding Corp’s today has traded high as $13.57 and has touched $12.67 on the downward trend. See More Analyst Rating at: RATING
Investar Holding Corp Earnings and What to expect:
Investar last posted its earnings data on July 23rd, 2020. The financial services provider reported $0.32 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, beating the consensus estimate of $0.22 by $0.10. The company had revenue of $22.27 million for the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $19.22 million. Investar has generated $1.81 earnings per share over the last year and currently has a price-to-earnings ratio of 10.5. Investar has not formally confirmed its next earnings publication date, but the company’s estimated earnings date is Wednesday, October 28th, 2020 based off prior year’s report dates.
Earnings for Investar are expected to decrease by -19.80% in the coming year, from $1.01 to $0.81 per share. The P/E ratio of Investar is 10.54, which means that it is trading at a less expensive P/E ratio than the market average P/E ratio of about 18.88. The P/E ratio of Investar is 10.54, which means that it is trading at a less expensive P/E ratio than the Finance sector average P/E ratio of about 17.71. Investar has a P/B Ratio of 0.53. P/B Ratios below 1 indicate that a company could be undervalued with respect to its assets and liabilities.
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- On 8/27/2020 Director David J Lukinovich Buy 80 at average share price of $13.85 which equates to $1,108.00 in money value.
- On 4/28/2020 Director Andrew C Nelson Buy 9,054 at average price of $14.69 with total value of : $133,003.26
- On 3/9/2020 Director Andrew C Nelson Buy 5,000 at average price of $16.76 with total value of : $83,800.00
Other owners latest trading in Investar Holding Corp :
- On 8/31/2020 shares held by Bridgeway Capital Management Inc. were 56,800 which equates to market value of $0.82M and appx 0.00% owners of Investar Holding Corp
- On 8/25/2020 shares held by Nuveen Asset Management LLC were 36,658 which equates to market value of $0.53M and appx 0.00% owners of Investar Holding Corp
- On 8/20/2020 shares held by Charles Schwab Investment Management Inc. were 24,446 which equates to market value of $0.36M and appx 0.00% owners of Investar Holding Corp
- In total Institutional ownership equates to Institutional Ownership Percentage: 55.40% for Investar Holding Corp
Analyst at Zacks Investment Research are also talking about :
- 9/23/2020 – Investar was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating. (View)
- 9/15/2020 – Investar was downgraded by analysts at DA Davidson from a “buy” rating to a “neutral” rating. They now have a $15.50 price target on the stock, down previously from $16.00. (View)
- 7/29/2020 – Investar was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating. (View)
- 7/2/2020 – Investar was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating. (View)
Investar Holding Corp (NASDAQ:ISTR) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is $12.84 And 5 day price change is $0.40 (3.21%) with average volume for 5 day average is 8,980. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is $13.36 and 20 day price change is -$1.23 (-8.73%) and average 20 day moving volume is 19,045. 50 day moving average is $13.63 and 50 day price change is -$0.85 ( -6.20%) and with average volume for 50 days is : 17,840. 200 day moving average is $15.98 and 200 day price change is -$12.77 (-49.82%) and with average volume for 200 days is : 26,138.
See More Analyst Rating at: RATING