Linde PLC stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. Linde PLC Downgraded by Zacks Investment Research on 10/1/2020. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Hold. The analysts previously had rating of Buy.
Shares of Linde PLC traded up $1.70 on Thursday, reaching $238.13. 3605 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 1740064. Shares of Linde PLC were trading at $238.13 on Thursday. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $246.04 and its 200 day moving average is $211.21.Linde PLC has a 12 month low of $235.92 and a 12 month high of $260.49. While on yearly highs and lows, Linde PLC’s today has traded high as $240.02 and has touched $235.92 on the downward trend. See More Analyst Rating at: RATING
Linde PLC Earnings and What to expect:
Linde last issued its quarterly earnings data on July 30th, 2020. The basic materials company reported $1.90 EPS for the quarter, beating analysts’ consensus estimates of $1.65 by $0.25. The firm earned $6.38 billion during the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $6.26 billion. Linde has generated $7.34 earnings per share over the last year and currently has a price-to-earnings ratio of 56.2. Linde has not formally confirmed its next earnings publication date, but the company’s estimated earnings date is Tuesday, November 10th, 2020 based off prior year’s report dates.
Earnings for Linde are expected to grow by 14.54% in the coming year, from $7.77 to $8.90 per share. The P/E ratio of Linde is 56.16, which means that it is trading at a more expensive P/E ratio than the market average P/E ratio of about 18.68. The P/E ratio of Linde is 56.16, which means that it is trading at a more expensive P/E ratio than the Oils/Energy sector average P/E ratio of about 16.22. Linde has a PEG Ratio of 2.94. PEG Ratios above 1 indicate that a company could be overvalued. Linde has a P/B Ratio of 2.52. P/B Ratios below 3 indicates that a company is reasonably valued with respect to its assets and liabilities.
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- On 8/6/2020 VP Juergen Nowicki Sell 7 at average share price of $245.53 which equates to $1,718.71 in money value.
- On 3/17/2020 Director Franz Fehrenbach Buy 1,400 at average price of $158.72 with total value of : $222,208.00
- On 3/16/2020 CEO Stephen F Angel Buy 2,000 at average price of $152.47 with total value of : $304,940.00
Other owners latest trading in Linde PLC :
- On 9/22/2020 shares held by Atria Investments LLC were 12,296 which equates to market value of $2.61M and appx 0.10% owners of Linde PLC
- On 9/15/2020 shares held by Two Sigma Advisers LP were 7,000 which equates to market value of $1.49M and appx 0.00% owners of Linde PLC
- On 9/15/2020 shares held by Schonfeld Strategic Advisors LLC were 37,743 which equates to market value of $8.01M and appx 0.20% owners of Linde PLC
- In total Institutional ownership equates to Institutional Ownership Percentage: 73.90% for Linde PLC
Analyst at Zacks Investment Research are also talking about :
- 9/30/2020 – Linde was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $265.00 price target on the stock. (View)
- 9/21/2020 – Linde is now covered by analysts at Evercore ISI. They set an “outperform” rating on the stock. (View)
- 8/6/2020 – Linde had its “buy” rating re-affirmed by analysts at UBS Group AG. (View)
- 8/6/2020 – Linde had its “buy” rating re-affirmed by analysts at Berenberg Bank. (View)
Linde PLC (NYSE:LIN) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is $235.77 And 5 day price change is $4.98 (2.14%) with average volume for 5 day average is 1,620,040. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is $244.30 and 20 day price change is -$18.81 (-7.32%) and average 20 day moving volume is 1,904,780. 50 day moving average is $246.04 and 50 day price change is -$5.87 ( -2.41%) and with average volume for 50 days is : 1,715,410. 200 day moving average is $211.21 and 200 day price change is $29.08 (13.91%) and with average volume for 200 days is : 2,167,613.
See More Analyst Rating at: RATING